Auto to manual settings camera

What do you mean by "does not happen"? Are you selecting manual in the camera settings once the Phantom is all connected to the controller?

What do you mean by "does not happen"? Are you selecting manual in the camera settings once the Phantom is all connected to the controller?
I'm alive that when i fly and i have the camera control in the Manual and i want to change it to Automatic it does not change. I'm sorry for my English.

I'm alive that when i fly and i have the camera control in the Manual and i want to change it to Automatic it does not change. I'm sorry for my English.
i-tvg7dB2-L.png

Go to this page in your camera settings
You can select:
M - for manual control
S - Shutter priority auto exposure - you set the shutter speed you want and the camera does the rest
A - Aperture priority auto exposure - you setthe aperture you want and the camera does the rest
Auto - The camera selects everything

i-tvg7dB2-L.png

Go to this page in your camera settings
You can select:
M - for manual control
S - Shutter priority auto exposure - you set the shutter speed you want and the camera does the rest
A - Aperture priority auto exposure - you setthe aperture you want and the camera does the rest
Auto - The camera selects everything
Yes i know that. The question I'm asking when we fly high, can we change the settings?

Yes ... you can change any camera settings (and most other settings) while flying.
Yesterday I threw it and wanted to change the settings on the camera, the program did not let me from manual to auto.I have the DJI GO 4 4.1.3 with Android.

Yesterday I threw it and wanted to change the settings on the camera, the program did not let me from manual to auto.I have the DJI GO 4 4.1.3 with Android.
Perhaps you did something wrong.
The app should not stop you changing settings.
Test it on your desk without flying (no propellers) to see how it works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo