Auto Sequence - Drone Pilots best friend

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Editing takes a long time and for most it is a painful process , and most of the time not even worth the efforts.

Auto Sequence makes the effort worth it and its effortless.

Auto Sequence takes a variety of videos , grabs 5 to 10 seconds of it and times it to the beat of the music and the results are quick and dynamic.

It took me about 5 minutes to make this video using the Auto Sequence and I highly recommend inspired drone pilots learn how to use it , because its a game changer .

Steps our simple: Mark the beat of the music with the (M key ) on your keyboard and than click on Auto Sequence .

I think this will inspire more drone pilots to record more video

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]
Cutting edge Gear for your Drone

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Editing takes a long time and for most it is a painful process , and most of the time not even worth the efforts.

Auto Sequence takes a variety of videos , grabs 5 to 10 seconds of it and times it to the beat of the music and the results are quick and dynamic.

It took me about 5 minutes to make this video using the Auto Sequence and I highly recommend inspired drone pilots learn how to use it , because its a game changer .

Steps our simple: Mark the beat of the music with the (M key ) on your keyboard and than click on Auto Sequence .

I will post a link to the best Auto Sequencer I have found on our website .

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]

Can you just post the link or the name of the sequencer here?

Doug

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]

Wow! Love it!

Wow, that is quite a variety of videos condensed into one. That's quite a trick. If it's simple enough, I'd love to try it.
Thanks, Coal. Will wait for a link.

Auto Sequence is not an app its just a function that most editing software has to offer.

Both Premiere and FInal Cut and Resolve all have this feature and after trying out each one, I have found that the new Version of Adobe Premiere 2019 CC offers the best one with minimal efforts.

The concept for them is all the same except that Adobe Nailed it with how easy they made it for Drone footage.

I purchased it on Ebay and it came on a disc but I could only find it for windows but it works well.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Last edited:

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]

That looks pretty dang awesome! 5 minutes, you say? Very nice! I bet even I could pull that off!

Brad

I guess it's okay if you want a random assembly of clips. No good for linear storytelling.

Im sure you can do Linear and in order.

What can be done in minutes can sometimes be more amazing than the hours.

Premiere 2019 CC is a game changer and very inspiring. The monthly sub not so good.
Finding it on amazon or ebay better.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks Coal. I especially love the videos from your back porch. What a great location and you seem to get along with your neighbors. I believe that there will be a purpose for me using this program. (More in the future). I can’t say that I really enjoy editing yet, so anything that can lessen the load, especially if it does it quickly or simply, I am in. Thank you for clarifying that it can be done in order, (linear), as well as the random that you chose. Take care, looks fun. ?

Hey Coal, how does updating work? Any trouble with it since you're not paying a monthly fee? I know absolutely nothing about video editing, so simple is great for me. It looks like something I could do without wanting to yank my hair out, with this setup!

Brad

@PhantomWetSuits -- I can't wait to experiment with the program.
;)

Hot Tip: For the last 3 years on almost every flight I just hit record on take off and continue to record till i land , editing was a labor of love until it wasn't.

Now I record only those moments that tell the story, the Rise up, the Rise over , the rise past, and the horizon shot.

So this program changed the way I fly to accommodate the faster and smarter editing features on Premiere .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your phantom in and out of the storm
Coal

Yes the new Premiere 20190 CC they streamlined the process and its addicting.
I picked up a copy on ebay in disc form, but I cannot find it for Mac, I think they sold out .
How did you pick up a physical CD from e-Bay? All I can see are sketchy download instructions. Can’t find a seller who has CDs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.