Auto connect with Ipad Mini photos

Reaction score
I am using a Mini Ipad 4 with my P4. Every time I connect from the drone to the mini ipad I get automatically connect to Ipad photos which I do not want. Is there a way to disconnect this "Feature"

Hi Sparky 1955,
I use my iPad mini 3 to fly my P e advanced, P 4 and my Mavic Pro Plat. Have you first closed all your running apps on your iPad mini 4? Then I turn on my controller, then the P 4, I wait for like 30 seconds or so then open the DJI GO 4 app, when I do it in this sequence all my birds connect perfectly. I've never had the problem your describing, in sure one of the guys here can help if you have already tried what I suggested, these guys on here are very knowledgeable and great guys to.
Good luck...
SteveP55

Hi Sparky 1955,
I use my iPad mini 3 to fly my P e advanced, P 4 and my Mavic Pro Plat. Have you first closed all your running apps on your iPad mini 4? Then I turn on my controller, then the P 4, I wait for like 30 seconds or so then open the DJI GO 4 app, when I do it in this sequence all my birds connect perfectly. I've never had the problem your describing, in sure one of the guys here can help if you have already tried what I suggested, these guys on here are very knowledgeable and great guys to.
Good luck...
SteveP55
Thanks for the reply Steve... I figured it out but to tell you the truth I forgot how I did it!!!! A radio button on the DJI Go app or the mini ipad.

Thanks for the reply Steve... I figured it out but to tell you the truth I forgot how I did it!!!! A radio button on the DJI Go app or the mini ipad.
Hi Sparky 1955,
Don't feel bad I've had times like that myself when I was trying so hard to figure something out then bam I got it, then forgot what I did to figure it out, lol
Hope you get it figured out again.
Take Care
SteveP55

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.