atti mode

Reaction score
I fly helis in a sports hall once a week, I have now got a Phantom CF40 and would like to try it out indoors. Am I right in thinking if I use Atti mode it does not us GPS and is just under my control. So if I am not in GPS mode I cannot lose signal so no fly home hight issues.

I fly helis in a sports hall once a week, I have now got a Phantom CF40 and would like to try it out indoors. Am I right in thinking if I use Atti mode it does not us GPS and is just under my control. So if I am not in GPS mode I cannot lose signal so no fly home hight issues.
Nope I don't believe your assumption is correct. You can still loose signal, and your Phantom will go into "Failsafe".

Please keep in mind, we, some of us, will take your posts literally.
You now got a CF40??? Did you mean a FC40?
Am I right in thinking if I use Atti mode it does not us GPS and is just under my control.
Did you mean to ask, "Am I right in thinking if I use Atti mode it does not use GPS and is just under my control?"
Were you trying to ask, If I am in ATTI mode, can I still lose signal and fly home without any height issues?

The least you could do is proofread. If you are going to ask us to donate our time to help, you should put some effort into your question. I for one, would really appreciate your added effort in trying to maintain this forum at a "Higher than average" level. I'm not making this stuff up. The bottom of this page has a link to the "Forum Guidelines" which are really worth the time to read.

Welcome to the forum Dennis. Please say what you mean and mean what you say.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for the kind welcome.......This is the trouble with some forums the is always some superior. Loosen up, other members knew I meant FC40 it does not take much brain power to transpose F and C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 30secs
Thanks for the kind welcome.......

It's tough these days. We're getting hammered with spam from folks who just want to *****.

Anyway, you did better than me with your reply, thanks for that. I'm kinda on edge these days.

My signature has some good links, and seriously, Welcome to the party. :)

It's tough these days. We're getting hammered with spam from folks who just want to *****.

Anyway, you did better than me with your reply, thanks for that. I'm kinda on edge these days.

My signature has some good links, and seriously, Welcome to the party. :)

So if I get up the NAZA_M software and connect the Phantom, and alter the return home to just land. I will not have issues with it trying to fly through the ceiling.

Reactions: IflyinWY
So if I get up the NAZA_M software and connect the Phantom, and alter the return home to just land. I will not have issues with it trying to fly through the ceiling.

Dude, you're killing me.

YES, you need to tell it to "LAND" vs "RETURN HOME AND LAND".

The procedure for putting the "NAZA Assistant Software" into your computer are very specific, if you do them out of order, you're screwed. But once you have the assistant working correctly, you can control what you wish to control.

Good luck, someone will be here, maybe not me... I keep pissing folks off lately... :eek:

.......This is the trouble with some forums the is always some superior *** hole..
blank stare.png
.....Now I am gonna be the other one you speak of and ask you nicely
to refrain from calling other members names .
Now if that doesn't work I will ask a Mod to explain it to you :)

Reactions: IflyinWY and MDR
Welcome.
My guess is if you fly other RC's there with no signal issues you should be fine. It will be spectacular if it does so be sure and video it! :D

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Ya know, I thought when our favorite "SUPER MODERATOR" posted to let you know you can't just run wild and start crapping on folks, and calling them names, that you would come around. Well, I've been wrong before, and will be again, but I had hopes for you.

Here's your THIRD chance. o_O

Not nice to make fun of other peoples way of wording there questions when you know what there asking[emoji27][emoji40]

Is this a phantom help forum or an english lesson[emoji17]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a phantom help forum or an english lesson[emoji17]
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s. Please be sure to stay on topic. Enjoy the forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.