Attempting to repair a P4P v2.0

Reaction score
by replacing the gimbal flat cable... had shaky video. is there any kind of schematic drawing for the P$P v2.0?

Also, some kind of screw listing would be helpful... bought a screw set from amazon, but does not cover all of screws used.

Thanks

Rob

by replacing the gimbal flat cable... had shaky video. is there any kind of schematic drawing for the P$P v2.0?

Also, some kind of screw listing would be helpful... bought a screw set from amazon, but does not cover all of screws used.

Thanks

Rob
Google can be your best friend. I couldn't find a diagram, but did find a screw kit on Amazon

I would be glad to help. can you post a video of what it is doing?
Droneted, had attempted to attached a 6 second .MOV, but said that is was too big for this (11 MB). i am an infrequent user of Phantompilots... is there another way of getting that short video to you? It demonstrates the shakiness...

Thanks

Droneted, had attempted to attached a 6 second .MOV, but said that is was too big for this (11 MB). i am an infrequent user of Phantompilots... is there another way of getting that short video to you? It demonstrates the shakiness...

Thanks
Upload it to YouTube and share the link.

Droneted, have uploaded the video to YouTube... another tech accomplishment!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and it seems to work...

If you could help verify that the issue is the flex gimbal cable? Have more detail in the video text box.

thanks

Droneted, have uploaded the video to YouTube... another tech accomplishment!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and it seems to work...

If you could help verify that the issue is the flex gimbal cable? Have more detail in the video text box.

thanks
That does seem to be a defective cable or a defective connection (IMHO)

It could be but I suspect it may be the pitch motor. Does it do it when it is sitting on the ground? Start it up on the ground or a work bench and lightly hold the Camera. See if you can feel the vibration

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31