At a stopping point.

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Once again, the extensive knowledge of the phantom brotherhood is called upon . Taking the P3 up after the hurricane a few weeks ago, I reluctantly let my older brother take the controls for a simple up and down flight. ( perhaps it was the memories of all those butt whuppins, many years ago, which caused me to weaken my resolve) Through no fault of his own, it clipped the corner of the house, and caused the resulting damage seen here. The black wire will have to be removed to install the new anti vibration board. This the point where I stop before I do any more damage and yell for help. Any and all replies are most appreciated. Chris

The following video shows how to remove the black wire:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The gray wire is damaged, so you'll either need to repair it or replace that part. You can find a replacement here on Amazon or here on eBay.

Reactions: BigAl07
I doubt it. It's a coaxial cable.

The gray wire had pulled loose from the connector. Careful soldering should get us back in business.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    534.3 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    538.7 KB · Views: 325
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    536.1 KB · Views: 379
Good luck. If you figure out how to fix it, you should post a tutorial. Lots of people have this problem.

image.jpeg Could I get a confirmation on the two wires? My best educated guess they are the antennae leads? This is from searching the parts listings and finding the colors of the wires and connectors appear to be the same. Thanks for the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31