Assistant help needed

Reaction score
Hi all,
Have an early PV2, delivered November 2013 after being on pre-order for a while.
Took it out of storage yesterday after too long to have a 'play', and decided to check/do updates first Via the assistants.
After charging everything up and downloading the updated assistant software (Phantom and RC), I firstly hooked up the phantom, no connection, so left that and tried the RC (old style, have to open the case to get at the micro USB socket), no connection. Tried both the bird and the RC several times, using various sequences of power on/ off options, all to no avail. I have uninstalled/re-installed the software and driver several times, all to no avail.
I'm not a technophobe, nor am I a tech wizard. Normal downloading, installing and updating im fine with, so I'm now at a loss as to what to do. I get absolutely no connection to either assistant software from the Bird or the RC unit. Samsung laptop, windows 8.1, have tried all 3 USB ports on the laptop.
Any and all advice welcomed, thanks in advance.
Rick

Ahhh,
may have sorted myself, had a brainwave and tried a diff usb cable and Bam!!! hopefully sorted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers