ARGtek vs eBay

Reactions: hotashes
In comparison between argtek and cheap ebay antennas is go argtek because the generic ones don't fit correctly.as for argtek vs dbs it's the same story I have this or that so it's the best.if you don't want to drill the remote then go with argtek.the new argtek systems include a total of 6 antennas so you can choose the combination that works best for the style of flying you do.as for performance if you watch YouTube they both are close to the same results.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
In comparison argtek were cheap ebay antennas is go argtek because the generic ones don't fit correctly.as for argtek vs dbs it's the same story I have this or that so it's the best.if you don't want to drill the remote then go with argtek.the new argtek systems include a total of 6 antennas so you can choose the combination that works best for the style of flying you do.as for performance if you watch YouTube they both are close to the same results.

Not sure I would agree that the argtek and the DBS have the very same results when you research it. Are there people that get great distance from both units, yes. Almost all the reviews on the DBS are very positive, getting various amounts of good to great range. But the argtek reviews are all over the place, with some getting good or great range also and some saying their range was either unchanged or even worse than stock. So all I'm saying is that the DBS reviews are more consistently good.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Tony Parson
e655e3f31f33d5f91a83ac66718a5b97.jpg

This is what I got using an eBay look alike. Mine came with the 10 dbi center antenna and two BLACK 7 dbi panel antennas. Apparently ARGtek doesn't sell with black panels and the piece the antennas screw onto apparently has 2 screws in the back and mine doesn't. I think it's a look alike but I don't care cause the results are great.

Lets lighten up a bit in here people.

If you see a problem with someones reply feel free to report it.
Retaliating will only open you up to disciplinary actions from the staff.

635957749655571687-1819433965_approval-driving-happy-nice-one-thumbs-up-zach-galifianakis-GIF.gif

I have bought of ebay and I zoomed into the online photos ..... checked the serial numbers and website quoted ... all came up with Argtek's site.

Only annoying thing is that I bought what must be old stock as it does not have the extra alternative plate antenna for centre 5.8Ghz. I only have the stick version.

I'm looking fwd to getting home and fitting to see what performance I get.

Nigel

I personally chose the DBS panel for mine as it had much better reviews than the Argtek. I also did not drill any holes to install it so if that is all that is stopping you don't worry about it. I did it that way to see if it could be done and it can be. Besides, what difference do a few holes make, once you take off the original cables it isn't virgin anymore! :D

I personally chose the DBS panel for mine as it had much better reviews than the Argtek. I also did not drill any holes to install it so if that is all that is stopping you don't worry about it. I did it that way to see if it could be done and it can be. Besides, what difference do a few holes make, once you take off the original cables it isn't virgin anymore! :D
Could you post a picture of the install without the holes, I plan on getting the DBS soon and would like to see how its done without the holes.

Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy
Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy
Those RG178 cables are only rated for 3GHz max. You need 5.8GHz cables for the control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers