Argtek antenna

Europe. Piece of cake,,I stripped and sent whole p34k to Ireland for free and the drone was working,,I actually lost track of where I sent things to, but Ireland is the farthest I've sent to,,mainly the good old USA,,,bigger van I dunno,,I'm over this way of living,,it's hard and I have a dog,,I'm on waiting list for emergency housing due to some issues while back,so wish they hurry up,even renting top dollar and the moving in cost outrageous at nearly 2000 (couple weeks rent and a bond),I just shipped 2 anttenna panels to mate above in Bella vista USA,,I don't have any more p3 anttennas except what's on my remote,,got triple argtec anttennas on it,they ok but we're cheap so I get cheap result
I was about to order 2 batteries,parabolic antenna booster and few other things for my Standard on aliexpress,and changed my mind when I read that it takes around 3 weeks for delivery. You can pay a bit more but still I would have to wait atleast around 10days. There is a store in my country but its way too expensive,so I'm having trouble finding a store that doesnt take like 2 weeks to deliver the products and that its not ridiculously expensive like in my country. How are your argtek antennas treating you?

Yeh wanted one for while now but had to settle for cheap version,,I can't even remember what this one called but it's great fun,can change shape in flight like the inspire but a toy version,,it's hit trees shrubs,houses and never broke nothing and still flys to this day,,cost just over 100 I think,,,I did have the chance last year to buy real one but here that's $3500 for the cheap inspire,,I could not justify the money as cool as they are,,,,,,,,,have to add this cheap version can pull some Gs ......I forgot,,,have you got a free inspire lol,,,,,,this cheap one is 2.4 probly 150m range 7.2 volt,,no gps ,atti mode full time,I can even skim it on the water,,it's insane View attachment 112408View attachment 112409
Wow amazing,do you remember where or how you got it? I have a small drone similar to that one,in a sense thats its durable and great to learn how to operate. Does your one have a camera on it,whats it like?

I was about to order 2 batteries,parabolic antenna booster and few other things for my Standard on aliexpress,and changed my mind when I read that it takes around 3 weeks for delivery. You can pay a bit more but still I would have to wait atleast around 10days. There is a store in my country but its way too expensive,so I'm having trouble finding a store that doesnt take like 2 weeks to deliver the products and that its not ridiculously expensive like in my country. How are your argtek antennas treating you?
HI oh they ok on me p3s,can fly just over 1km now which vast improvement than couple hundred mtrs,,mine was bad at new but I'm still planning to update this set up,was just to cheap to really be affective,,,,gezz your right with the delivery taken ages,,even still waiting for some stuff off ebay,,been over a month now but still in transit,,how they work that out just don't know,,was fast at first but service gone down hill lately,,amazon did me a fast delivery couple weeks back which was good,but yip still waiting for a few items I order,,I order p4 ribbon set for other damage p4 me fix that's nearly 2 months now,shocking

Wow amazing,do you remember where or how you got it? I have a small drone similar to that one,in a sense thats its durable and great to learn how to operate. Does your one have a camera on it,whats it like?
Ha ebay,Um has cam inside housing at front ,can take pictures that's it,,still can't think what it called so I might have to check

Here it is,you tube got clips on it but these just pics...I did order the fvp one but the other came instead,,I was happy anyway
Screenshot_20190630-114731.jpg
Screenshot_20190630-114707.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor