Arghhhh Vision App

Reaction score
I've got a Motorola Xoom tablet and I can't get the Vision app to work with it. The Google Play store says the app isn't compatible with my device (but I seem to remember it being compatible in the past). Does anybody have a work around for this? Thanks!

Thanks, I'll give that a try. The app is installing from Google Play but when you try connecting to FPV, the app closes.

Isn't the fpv side of things incompatible with the Vision. Untick it and try again.

I probably explained incorrectly what the issue is. The Vision software downloads to the tablet just fine, both from Google Play and by side loading it. Google Play says the app is not compatible with my device. The app starts fine, but when you go to the "camera" function, the app kicks me out and I can't see what the camera is seeing, this no FPV flying using the Vision app. It's very frustrating as I would really like to use my tablet with a custom mount to FPV with the Vision app. Arghhhhhhhh!!!!

I had the same problem, app would crash upon going to "Camera". I put the Xoom on the shelf and upgraded to a newer tablet

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl