Are there any good Android tablets?

The 2018 Galaxy Tab S4 of Samsung is great. Services my needs (when flying) perfectly. Given it's nearing 2 years old, itshould be a bit cheaper now.

RoOSTA

Reactions: Theo CvV
Where did you get that silly idea?
If DJI got transcripts of all your flight records when you fly with an iPad, they also would when you fly anything else.
But the fact is that DJI don't get transcripts of all your flight records unless you chose to upload your flight data to their servers yourself.

If Dji sends me a pop up when I go beyond 500’
Or that in beyond close they know what I’m doing , the chinks are spying on us it’s their sworn duty as Chinese to help the Chinese govt

Or that in beyond close they know what I’m doing , the chinks are spying on us it’s their sworn duty as Chinese to help the Chinese govt
Do you get a popup?
What does it say?
If you get any popup it comes from the app, not from DJI.
DJI isn't spying on you and the rest of your post is just ridiculous.
As I said before ..
DJI have no access to your drone when you are out flying.
How could they? Your controller signal has a range of only a few miles.

Do you get a popup?
What does it say?
As I said before ..

If you hit the sync button they know your entire flight is theirs to look at

Last edited:
Well dont sync,,I use tab A 10/1 Samsung,,,I sync because it's my back up if I get in trouble,,I can recall flight to show where and when I was in flight,,this has saved my bacon in the past and sure it will again,,,if you get any prompt in app , that's come from the software installed in the app,,no one is watching and couldn't care less what your doing,unless your being watched by CIA no one cares,good to be carefull but you like me and over thinking the situation,,;)

That's obvious and unrelated to what you were saying and what I asked.
You said:
I'm still asking:
Do you get a popup?
What does it say?
As I said before ..

That's obvious and unrelated to what you were saying and what I asked.
You said:

I'm still asking:
Do you get a popup?
What does it say?
As I said before ..

The point is they see your flight records when you sync, they know everything you do

i smh at the people here who always say who cares about ur flight data as if the flight data is the only data possible 2 send. hello? what about the data on ur phone, ipad or pc? ez to send to china with or without flight data. no video or all ur pix cause that would be 2 obvious with data use but for sure ez to transmit everything else on ur device. so ez that it makes no sense 2 think they are not doing this in some way.

The point is they see your flight records when you sync, they know everything you do
No disrespect but so what if anyone can see if you over 500! Your the pilot the risk does fall on your head if something happens,,,unless you endanger aircraft there wont be police car waiting for you,,fly up 500+ and screenshot the prompt you get ,I'm curious now too,,,its certainly a good view from up there ,,I took my p4 to 1640ft(software limit) when I first buy it but we sposed to stay 400ft regardless who says what when and how

If you are super concerned about your precious flight data ... don't synch !!!
But if you've ever looked at recorded flight data, you'd understand that there's nothing in it that should be of concern.

I'm still asking:
Do you get a popup?
What does it say?

i smh at the people here who always say who cares about ur flight data as if the flight data is the only data possible 2 send. hello? what about the data on ur phone, ipad or pc? ez to send to china with or without flight data. no video or all ur pix cause that would be 2 obvious with data use but for sure ez to transmit everything else on ur device. so ez that it makes no sense 2 think they are not doing this in some way.
With that kind of thinking, you probably don't use a mobile phone at all?
If it's a real concern, it's not hard to use a separate device without any precious personal data on it ???

If you are super concerned about your precious flight data ... don't synch !!!
But if you've ever looked at recorded flight data, you'd understand that there's nothing in it that should be of concern.

I'm still asking:
Do you get a popup?
What does it say?

Your over 400’, your in a restricted area , do you accept responsibility ........

Your over 400’, your in a restricted area , do you accept responsibility ........
That's coming straight from the app, not from DJI.
It's not an indication of anyone spying on you.
It's completely automated.
The app knows where you and knows what NFZs are nearby so it can advise you without any internet connection.

I would suggest you to use Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10 inch. I have recently bought it for my kid to teach him different things in this lockdown time for the sake of learning. It is one of the best android tablet under 200$.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20