Are my batteries bad?

Reaction score
I charged both of my batteries and they both appeared to charge ok. When I put one in my Phantom 3 and turned it on it came on and all four lights were green. After about 5 seconds lights went off. I tried my other battery and it done the same thing. Never could get them to stay on. What's up with this? Phantom and batteries not but about 8 months old. No problems before this. HELP!

Did you:
Press button, Release, then press again and hold until each LED lights sequentially?

When you turn them on, are you doing a quick push, and then push and hold for a couple of seconds? ..It sounds as if you may just be giving one push.

Edit. Got beaten to it!

I charged both of my batteries and they both appeared to charge ok. When I put one in my Phantom 3 and turned it on it came on and all four lights were green. After about 5 seconds lights went off. I tried my other battery and it done the same thing. Never could get them to stay on. What's up with this? Phantom and batteries not but about 8 months old. No problems before this. HELP!
Did you:
Press button, Release, then press again and hold until each LED lights sequentially?
That done it. Thanks guys!

Just wondering if you've owned it for 8 months how could have not known this? And you have flown it before?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Heck dude I'm old! Been a couple of months since I flown it. Then just couple of times.

I suggest you to fly in beginners mode first until you get enough confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31