Are my aftermarket batteries worth anything now?

Reaction score
Well, like a good little enthusiast, the first thing I did was update all the firmware on my new toy trying to solve an issue with my iOSD mini, only to realize I have apparently bricked my Ttongr batteries that came with my used setup. I still have a factory DJI battery so I'm not grounded, but no more extended flight sessions for now. Yes, I should have done some research about revisions, but the damage is done now. The batteries themselves seem fine, just no more use in my P2 (solid red lights when attempting to prepare for take off, works fine with regular battery).

Are these worth selling or do they just need to be recycled? Both have 10-15 charges as the buddy I purchased from did not fly much. Just curious if I should bother posting them for sale and how much they're worth?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442761131.218148.jpg

Well, like a good little enthusiast, the first thing I did was update all the firmware on my new toy trying to solve an issue with my iOSD mini, only to realize I have apparently bricked my Ttongr batteries that came with my used setup. I still have a factory DJI battery so I'm not grounded, but no more extended flight sessions for now. Yes, I should have done some research about revisions, but the damage is done now. The batteries themselves seem fine, just no more use in my P2 (solid red lights when attempting to prepare for take off, works fine with regular battery).

Are these worth selling or do they just need to be recycled? Both have 10-15 charges as the buddy I purchased from did not fly much. Just curious if I should bother posting them for sale and how much they're worth?

View attachment 31273

That didn't answer anything. I'm just going to stick with regular DJI batteries. My boss has a P2V that he hasn't updated in quite some time, so I'm just going to give them to him.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl