Apple Store Sells Extra Batteries!

I just picked up two spare batteries at the Apple Store in Columbia Mall. They had lots of batteries and spare props too! The Phantom 4 display aircraft is just a hollow shell. If the real one weighed that little we could fly for 90 minutes on a battery! ;)

Reactions: zacksomeone
I just picked up two spare batteries at the Apple Store in Columbia Mall. They had lots of batteries and spare props too! The Phantom 4 display aircraft is just a hollow shell. If the real one weighed that little we could fly for 90 minutes on a battery! ;)

It fooled me when I picked it up too... So light :)

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Apple Store in SF had a bunch of P4's and batteries. A lot in the back.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 409
Well it appears that I have been misled then. The sales associate probably wanted them all for himself

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
You aren't the first and won't be the last to be misled and misinformed by Apple Store employees. :rolleyes:

Reactions: pomonabill220
Thank you Apple. I now have to drive 20 mins just to fly. The extra batteries will make the 40 min round trip worth it.
174c69ab1d3d56f16e61accb14f15ac0.jpg

The store in Los Gatos, CA had lots as well. 2 fewer after I left! It was going to be really frustrating with only one battery on Friday. 3 should be good, and another coming someday from China.

Reactions: adambfarmer
Has anyone gotten batteries from any other source than Apple. I'm curious if the packaging is the same. I know DJI is all about Apple, but it's almost like Apple designed the packaging for these batteries and props.
93f350416dcc9cc4454cfd7222771d04.jpg

Reactions: Patrick Ager
The employee that told you there aren't any p4 batteries is probably the same bozo who sold the p4's early.

There's a reason for company email updates and team meetings so you don't make mistake that's costs the company -$150 per customer

Picked up the P4 and an extra battery in SF today. Apple employee was super nice. He did ask if I was part of a production company or flying professionally. I told him no but asked why he was curious. He told me Apple and DJI have teamed up to provide special customer support for professional pilots. I guess there is a special phone number you can call. I found that pretty cool.

The employee that told you there aren't any p4 batteries is probably the same bozo who sold the p4's early.

There's a reason for company email updates and team meetings so you don't make mistake that's costs the company -$150 per customer

$169...:)

Picked up the P4 and an extra battery in SF today. Apple employee was super nice. He did ask if I was part of a production company or flying professionally. I told him no but asked why he was curious. He told me Apple and DJI have teamed up to provide special customer support for professional pilots. I guess there is a special phone number you can call. I found that pretty cool.
Did you get the phone number?
We're all professionals here! :cool:

At least you can get to batteries quickly in the US... in Europe our only option for now is getting them on dji website... local retailers will have them around mid-April...

At least you can get to batteries quickly in the US... in Europe our only option for now is getting them on dji website... local retailers will have them around mid-April...
I ordered an extra battery from DJI separately from my P4 out of caution, so as not to delay the P4 delivery, if the supply of extra batteries was delayed. The extra battery has already shipped separately, too, and should be here Tuesday most likely. So, no shortage or delays ordering and receiving spare P4 batteries from DJI yet! That's pretty quick in my book.

Last edited:
Apple in Orlando, FL had extra batteries and props. The even have 1ft lighting cables next to the P4's! I grabbed all of these items haha!

There is no special number. I believe he was just asking to find out if it was a business purchase to direct you to the business team.

There's no shortage of accessories at my local Apple Store.

Grabbing a battery at Apple in Toronto, Canada I was asked how long I've been licensed? I wonder if Apple is just trying to get input into the users demographics.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4