Anyone using add on RTK unit for P4P+ ?

Reaction score
I saw a P4P+ for sale with an aftermarket RTK module mounted on top But couldn't get any info, I was wondering if anyone knows of any add on devices for RTK?

You would need the brand name of that particular unit and hit the Google button.
Without a name, no one will be able to provide any information that would help in that regard.

Reactions: Harleydude
I would be hesitant to buy it because of the + remote controller.
As I understand it, the Phantom 4 RTK uses a unique controller with built in software for mapping. (I do not own one, so it is just my understanding)
The + controller cpu power would be way underpowered imho.

You might try posting this in the Commercial Drone Pilots website. The link is at the bottom of this page.

I would be hesitant to buy it because of the + remote controller.
As I understand it, the Phantom 4 RTK uses a unique controller with built in software for mapping. (I do not own one, so it is just my understanding)
The + controller cpu power would be way underpowered imho.
That's a myth.
The +controller can be loaded with any older android app, I run Litchi on mine with no issues it's very easy to load third party firmware onto the +controller. My post has nothing to do with the P4P RTK! I'm discussing a aftermarket device I saw attached to a regular P4P.

your original post said "I saw a P4P+ for sale" so I assumed you were thinking about buying it. my response was based on that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl