Anyone tries this yet...

Here's a demo video for installation, it's very a similar process to the Titan antenna mod for the Phantom. FWIW, I choose to cut the old antenna wires, and slide them out clean, and also I pinch the old antenna couplings to pull them out of the remote;

Reactions: lickitysplit11111
Here's a demo video for installation, it's very a similar process to the Titan antenna mod for the Phantom. FWIW, I choose to cut the old antenna wires, and slide them out clean, and also I pinch the old antenna couplings to pull them out of the remote;
Is that your vid ?
I already have the XR antenna from them and they modded my RC I just happen to notice Evolite kit while doing some battery mod research, I sent them a few ?? and thought I'd ask here also

Not much on YT about them
No, but it's a very clean looking design, like the Titan is a clean looking design. I'm hoping that it will be a more complete, and effective solution than Titan. I may be asking for too much, but I hope that the flagship model combines the best of directional and non-directional antennas, and if possible, with greater power. With the Titan Cyclone I can outrun my batteries easily, but I have to moving in one general direction, and their circular polarized models also work very well, but can't punch through as much interference as I would like.

No, but it's a very clean looking design, like the Titan is a clean looking design. I'm hoping that it will be a more complete, and effective solution than Titan. I may be asking for too much, but I hope that the flagship model combines the best of directional and non-directional antennas, and if possible, with greater power. With the Titan Cyclone I can outrun my batteries easily, but I have to moving in one general direction, and their circular polarized models also work very well, but can't punch through as much interference as I would like.

If your happy with the model your using why are you looking at different antennas,in desolate areas I get the max fangs the battery allows but in other areas I’m just looking for improved video feed

Reactions: Ripper7620
If your happy with the model your using why are you looking at different antennas,in desolate areas I get the max fangs the battery allows but in other areas I’m just looking for improved video feed
The place that I like to practice the most in, that's the most challenging, has a great deal of interference, even with the Titan Atlas 2.4Ghz antenna system, so I'm always on the look out for something better for this situation. Titan is awesome, but I would prefer an all in one solution that would allow me to avoid changing panels for every different flying situation.

The place that I like to practice the most in, that's the most challenging, has a great deal of interference, even with the Titan Atlas 2.4Ghz antenna system, so I'm always on the look out for something better for this situation. Titan is awesome, but I would prefer an all in one solution that would allow me to avoid changing panels for every different flying situation.
Ok gotcha, 2.4 though? I get way better distance from 5.8 custom channel, maybe give that a try and see if it helps

Ok gotcha, 2.4 though? I get way better distance from 5.8 custom channel, maybe give that a try and see if it helps
I have both the Titan 2.4 & 5.8Ghz Atlas panals, as well as a 5.8Ghz Cyclone panal that will outrun the battery, but only in a relatively straight fight path. I'm hoping the MaxxUav setup is omni directional.

Reactions: lickitysplit11111
I have both the Titan 2.4 & 5.8Ghz Atlas panals, as well as a 5.8Ghz Cyclone panal that will outrun the battery, but only in a relatively straight fight path. I'm hoping the MaxxUav setup is omni directional.
Wow I don't know if I'd be too happy with that, I notice when I'm a few miles out when I turn around to come back signal drops for a second but quickly bounces back, , I'll update this after I fly a bit with it, hopefully by next weekend

Reactions: KevMo Photog
I have the Titan Command Case "V2" which allows you to dissconnect the directional antennas mounted in the back panel of the case, and connect 14" omni directional antennas, or whatever you want for that matter. Here's a video I did to illustrate some mods that I did to mine, but you can get the idea from it...Chip Mangini

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94