Anyone tried this P4p 3 battery charger?

Reaction score

JeffreyS

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have the blue colored version of this. Probably the identical item imported by a different distributor. Works great.

Reaction score
I just got that exact one delivered on Friday... so far, it seems to work great.

Reaction score
Energen DroneMax P421A Drone Battery Charger, DJI Phantom 4 / Advanced/Pro/Pro+ Accessories, Intelligent Fast Multi Battery Charging Hub Station (Charge 3 Batteries & 2 USB Ports Simultaneously) Amazon.com: Energen DroneMax P421A Drone Battery Charger, DJI Phantom 4 / Advanced/Pro/Pro+ Accessories, Intelligent Fast Multi Battery Charging Hub Station (Charge 3 Batteries & 2 USB Ports Simultaneously): Industrial & Scientific
No, but I have been using this one with great results. Charges fast with no issues. have been using for about three months now.
Multiple Battery Charger for DJI Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Standard/Professional/Advanced, Phantom 3 4k Battery and Phantom 3 Pro/Adv /4K Remote Controller (New Model)

Reaction score
I too have the blue case version. I will say that this thing does suck some juice. Don't put it on a weak circuit or you blow the breaker every time. Besides that, an awesome charger and never seems to get hot. Three batteries and the controller charge at the same time as advertised.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safeharbour