Anyone tried this gimbal

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried one of the cheaper envy gimbals. Not really interested personally in spending $700 on the zen muse so I've been looking around eBay. If anyone has any input on a cheaper option please let me know. I had my eye on this one.... http://www.ebay.ca/itm/281155102128

I have it. It uses the same Alexmos Board than Arris CM2000. It is cheaper than Arris but 26 gr heavier. Performs great and just plug and play including tilt control with Naza. Little heavier shorter flight time by 2 minutes.

Anyone try it or any gimbal with gopro 2? Does it balance and fit securely ok? Pics would be great. Thx.

Also... Does it fit under phantom with stock landing gear or does it need to be raised? Again pics would be appreciated.

It fits with the stock landing gear with about 1cm of clearance at the bottom.

I just ordered one. I wasn't going to be a gimbal guy but I couldn't resist the price. I have some sheets of CF laying around so I might play with replacing some of the plates, struts etc. with that and see if I cant lighten it up a bit. :mrgreen:

I also have this gimbal. It works well but it's a heavy beast (215g w/o GoPro). My flight times went from 8-ish minutes to 4 1/2. I added some styrofoam to the bottom of my landing gear so I could take off and land from a grassy field without the gimbal doing the jitter-bug on the grass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers