Anyone tired of their Phantom Pro?

Reaction score
Yes, this is a long shot, but there are people out there that just have the means and just don’t want anything to do with drones. I will gladly pay the shipping, if you wish to give your drone to a drone enthusiast. You can communicate with me in private. It doesn’t have to be completely functional. Also I’m not in to reselling it, just love playing with drones and love to have a better drone for photography. I’m a retired, disabled and a hobbyist. It of course would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, this is a long shot, but there are people out there that just have the means and just don’t want anything to do with drones. I will gladly pay the shipping, if you wish to give your drone to a drone enthusiast. You can communicate with me in private. It doesn’t have to be completely functional. Also I’m not in to reselling it, just love playing with drones and love to have a better drone for photography. I’m a retired, disabled and a hobbyist. It of course would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
But are you 'poor' too, WV Rootman?....

You're certainly a trier, anyway... I wish you the best of luck in your quest... :)

(PS: As an aside, I collect gold bars, if anyone out there can help me augment my collection <free>.... :) )

You would be surprised at what is out there. There are people who have everything and wouldn’t mind giving it to a person who would appreciate it. I have the means, but it would greatly extend my means to purchase one. I have a great love for photography. Being retired has it’s drawbacks. Lol

Hey yes I'm poor too,I live in a van,,I still give stuff away,,I've even given a drone away and Shipp it to Ireland for free,I seem to send stuff all over the place,,,I ask for free stuff to,never know till you ask,,if I had another spare Mr VW would get it,,
What goes around comes around I reckon and good carma with it....hey I'm still waiting for that free inspire drone I ask for free ages ago,,never happen but no harm in asking,,hey I even emailed dji for a free drone,no luck but was fun

Reactions: cneedelman
Hey yes I'm poor too,I live in a van,,I still give stuff away,,I've even given a drone away and Shipp it to Ireland for free,I seem to send stuff all over the place,,,I ask for free stuff to,never know till you ask,,if I had another spare Mr VW would get it,,
What goes around comes around I reckon and good carma with it....hey I'm still waiting for that free inspire drone I ask for free ages ago,,never happen but no harm in asking,,hey I even emailed dji for a free drone,no luck but was fun
See, there are people out there that do that stuff. My problem is the one person I know that would do it, is poorer then me. I think you have given away more things than anyone else on this forum.
I really love a good camera, because I love to take pictures. What I mean by good is it has the stuff i need to make the adjustments I need to produce a good shot.I have a Nikon that cost me $500 US. It serves my purpose well. Besides the camera, you have to have some knowledge on how to take pictures. My uncle was an artist. I stink as an artist. I try to use my camera as my paint brush. I do better than most. I’ve had my pictures used to represent businesses, chamber of commerce and hung on many people’s wall. The Phantom 4 Pro has the stuff I need to get those shots. I have never sold any of my pictures as long as they give me the photo credit. It’s my hobby and not a job.

I just dont have time to fly loke i used to i have a phantom 4pro v0.2 5 batteries backpack all accessories low flight hours. Call or text 16147326295

Send ur address and I will fly it right to your house with a golden pig attached to the bottom

I just dont have time to fly loke i used to i have a phantom 4pro v0.2 5 batteries backpack all accessories low flight hours. Call or text 16147326295

Send ur address and I will fly it right to your house with a golden pig attached to the bottom

Gasp! It seems he wants some money for it... No crime in that though... :)
(Sorry @WV. Rootman) ... :(

Gasp! It seems he wants some money for it... No crime in that though... :)
(Sorry @WV. Rootman) ... :(
Don’t feel sorry for me. I make the most with what I have and I’m content. My wants never exceed my money. I still always try to improve on things. It would be nice to be able to take better pictures and not be limited by my drones ability. The more I get, the more I can give. I don’t make a public deal out of it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl