Anyone recommend a Phantom 3 Standard Case? under $100?

^ I went for the checkered shell case, they are on sale and back in stock on gearbest. (At the time of writing this).

It shipped yesterday which was very fast. I will post pics once it arrives, sometime next week.

I got this one for $50can. So like $15us lol.
Works just fine. Comfortable hold what it needs to. Only thing I did was carve a little more foam off where the phone clamp goes with a bread knife supper easy.
8b1c9ee55d9225dc3ccc3ec651cad26b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That sucks that you had to wait so long. I actually resold my hard shell that I bought from ebay. I spent a little more and bought the procraft backpack . This fits all my accessories and extra cameras.

Attachments

• 1458506232860.jpg
    1458506232860.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 377
Hi All,

I have the MCM case, cut out the foam and seems to work great. It is a tight fit, seems like it would warp the props if I don't take them off. Not sure if most people that have this case are taking out the foam insert that goes on the very top? This would definitely give more room, and could leave the props on. Not a big deal to take props off, just curious to know what everyone else was doing that had this case.
IMG_8416.JPG
IMG_8417.JPG

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi All,

I have the MCM case, cut out the foam and seems to work great. It is a tight fit, seems like it would warp the props if I don't take them off. Not sure if most people that have this case are taking out the foam insert that goes on the very top? This would definitely give more room, and could leave the props on. Not a big deal to take props off, just curious to know what everyone else was doing that had this case.View attachment 48748 View attachment 48749
If I leave the props on, I have to take off the foam insert under the lid. Otherwise, it's too tight.

I'll second the avoid gearbest advice. I ordered 29Jan and they finally shipped it yesterday, 16Mar. I'm likely no where close to receiving it. I exchanged several "messages" with them regarding the extended "processing" time and was told it was caused by the Chinese New Years. They also needed to verify my address three times. Lesson learned for me, shop elsewhere.

Just to bring this saga to a close, the backpack from gear best arrived yesterday, 01APR (Ordered on 29JAN). I think that's roughly 60 days. Worst e-commerce experience I can recall.

I just picked this case up on sale at Princess Auto in Canada for $74.99 (reg. $124.99). Internal dimensions are 22" x 13 3/4" x 9" with all foam removed.

22 in. Impact Resistant Portable Tool Box | Princess Auto

SCRATCH THIS CASE! They answered my question about the internal dimesions WRONG. The ACTUAL internal dimensions are 20 1/4" x 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" so it will not fit. My hunt is back on for a case.

Last edited:
The dji official backpack can be had for under $100...i picked one up open box at bestbuy for $90...or amazon new for $98

The official one is over $200 in Canada at BestBuy. There is a decent looking knock off for about $100 on Amazon.ca

Is it possibe to order from amazon us? Dji official one is 98 with amazon prime right now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj