Anyone recommend a Phantom 3 Standard Case? under $100?

Reaction score
Been looking for cases on Amazon for some time and I'm not sure which one to buy....just want it to fit and be secure when carrying...and carry some accessories..under $100.

thanks

Been looking for cases on Amazon for some time and I'm not sure which one to buy....just want it to fit and be secure when carrying...and carry some accessories..under $100.

thanks
This is a new Go Professional Case that will be listed on their website in the next week or so: http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-ora5l...ADIO_MAIN__62708.1453062300.1280.1280.JPG?c=2

It is double what you wanted to spend but thought it was worth mentioning because of how compact it is.

Maybe try the MCM case or a Seahorse case if you can spare a few more bucks.
I love my MCM case since it's cheap and fits my P3S with props attached.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453352048.537161.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453352085.037424.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453352095.173159.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453352104.007456.jpg

Amazon does. I don't have one so can't vouch for the cheap ones.

Using a backpack here. My main gripe is not being able to leave their props on.

If you have the choice get one that has enough room to leave them on. I hate having to put them on every time I drive somewhere.

thanks

Cheerwing off Amazon. Its a props off backpack, but its not really any trouble to put them on, that way I know they're on tight. 49.95. I take my P3S a lot of places on a scooter. A big case would be nice, but it just wouldn't work for me.

Oh, forgot to mention, its made for the phantom 3, so no cutting foam or altering it to fit.

Last edited:
if you happen to live near a microcenter store, they have the DJI hardpack on sale for $99

I got the nylon one from eBay for 40 bucks.

Hmm I like the MCM model. I like it cause I don't need to screw on and off the props. Ok Amazon here I come.

I love my MCM case since it's cheap and fits my P3S with props attached.
View attachment 41328View attachment 41329View attachment 41330View attachment 41331

Looks good Mandalay, I can't keep my DBS attached or fit an iPad in my hard case backpack (the DJI one)...let alone keep the props attached.

There's one review on MCM's site saying that box won't fit a P3S without smashing the top, is yours tight on top?

22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case | 22-24120 (2224120) | Distributed By MCM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Mandalay, I can't keep my DBS attached or fit an iPad in my hard case backpack (the DJI one)...let alone keep the props attached.

There's one review on MCM's site saying that box won't fit a P3S without smashing the top, is yours tight on top?

22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case | 22-24120 (2224120) | Distributed By MCM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The case comes with a foam layer for the lid but I don't use it so can fit the P3S with props on; the 2 landing gears are touching the bottom of the case. It's a snug fit for sure but I have no problem closing the lid with little to no force. As you can see, I have slots for the P3S with DBS panel, original charger, 2 batteries, extra props, as well as an iPad Air. There is still room for other small accessories in the future.

I got it with free shipping just a few days ago. In fact I might have a free shipping code for you if that helps.

I looked for a code with no luck. If you have one I would be very appreciative.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Exactly like @LanaRain posted. Sure, it'll have to float over on the slow boat, but it's <$40. About 20 days turnaround time IME.
DJI Phantom 3 Special Fittings Backpack C0095 Hardshell Turtle Shell

I can vouch for this one as well. If you are not in a rush wait a week or two. The price routinely drops to around $30. I wasn't able to get free shipping so mine was $50 shipped. If you can get free shipping then it is a steal. Also for anyone with the standard you'll need to move the phone clamp to the other side of the remote to get it to fit properly in the case. Everything else fits perfectly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.