Anyone purchase through Aliexpress?

Reaction score
Anyone purchased the P4P through Aliexpress?
I am located in Australia and we are paying $2599 AUD for the standard P4P (without RC tablet) which equals $1925 USD - We seem to always cop the higher tech prices unfortunately.
I have had a look on Aliexpress and there are multiple sellers selling the P4P for around $2050 a $550 saving.
I have emailed the seller, they seem to have a good track record with all the other DJI products they have been selling for the past few years. The seller I have been talking to, claims that he would send the P4P out next week through DHL.
They claim that it includes DJI manufacture 12months warranty, and is the CN version (not too worried that it isn't the AU version)
I have never previously purchased from Aliexpress. They seem to have good seller protection going on, however, I need to look into that a little more.

What are your thoughts?
Have you used Aliexpress?

Generally found it to be pretty good but never bought anything over $20-30.

The other thing to remember is that you won't be able to avoid GST and possibly customs handling fees so this is going to cut into your savings.

My son talked me into buying an Advanced from a third party seller on EBay $1000Aust minus a 10% discount that eBay was offering at the time so $900 thus no GST .They advertised 12 month warranty and 10 day DOA returns .I asked about DJI not honouring warranty for non recommended sellers .He just said they were a large company that obtained thier products from all over the word????
So I saved $500 odd but warranty ? Who knows .Works well though no problems so far and in the end it was only $50 more than my Standard a trublesome inferior beast .
Aliexpress have a different payment system I think ?I have looked but never bought.
You may have to assume that there won't be DJI warranty Not such a big call on a P3 but on a P4P That's a lot more $ in the air

Their claim process seems to always favor their Chinese vendors rather than the customer.

Good Luck

Not in my experience - sellers that I've dealt with have been pretty good. Then again I wouldn't buy a $2k bird or camera gear without local warranty. Too much at risk if anything goes wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20