Anyone need batteries? I'm willing to help out.

Reaction score
A local dealer has a bunch in stock (as of last Friday - I will need to check availability). Putting this offer out there to see if anyone is interested.

If anyone needs batteries I'd be willing to go pick them up and ship them out for forum members. $160 per battery plus a flat rate of $10 shipping in the USA. So $170 total. If you order two I'll still only charge $10 shipping.

Let me know.

This is a really kind offer!

I might have to utilize it once I sell off some of my older P2 stuff and have the money.

Appreciate that! The drive for me is roughly 40 minutes each way but I'm willing to help our forum members get some more flight time. :)

To late. Just spoke to Terry I bought all 80. Hahaa jk jk

For anyone in the US, they are still available for $159 with free shipping on Amazon.

Last edited:
I just had purchased mine and was shipping 1 hour later from Copter Shop out of WA.

I always thought anyone getting products from DJI was required to set the retail price according to DJI. CopterShop is selling their for $10 over this amount.

Seems like this is to cover the fee from Amazon.

Why not simply order from Copter Shop direct and save $10/$20. Free shipping.

You are correct they can loose dealer status, unless it's the shipping. Amazon got in trouble for that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.