Anyone in the Kansas City Area?

I am curious to see how many people are in the KC area. Would love to meet up at a park or something.
I'm in Overland Park. Just got a P4 Pro and looking for places in KC area to fly it. I'm checking into the rules at Shawnee Mission Park . . . looks like you have to be a member to fly in SMP. Too bad . . . I'm sure there are a lot of other places to fly.

Last edited:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I have a new P-3 SE.... and i just got the tablet tonight......i have had a blast for the last near 12 months flying a "toy Drone".... that i had to control all the time......this Phantom P3 SE should be a lots more fun......I'm in the rosedale of KCK.....looking for a few nice Open places to practice at. If you go across the 635 bridge north over the Missouri river and take the 1 st right and turn north at the stop light and drive about a 1/8 mile North to the left side is a very nice open area to fly in However with it on the edge of Wheeler Airport radius by my "AIRMAP"... You must contact the tower and let them know that your flying a FFA type registered Drone their...its a very open space and No wires and just a few trees all together at the south east part....No towers either.....I seen a few guys with Phantoms flying close to the off leash area in Parkville Park.....may be the local PD has changed that now ? "Safe Flying all " !

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20