Anyone have a LowePro DroneGuard CS 400

Reaction score
I have LowePro bags and cases for all my other camera kit and have always been impressed.

I recently bought a P3P and wondered if anyone has one or has experience of, or has seen the CS 400?

Thier advetising shots show a 'battery bag', but show it full of tools and a gopro which I though was a bit odd.

I'm based in the UK and they are £110.. worth the price?

Thanks Noodle, I posted the link to the UK version of that site. But there are no pictures of batteries in the battery case which I thought was strange... I wondering if anyone has one or has used one..

I got it and use it with props on, im super happy with it. What i will do though is to try to get one more internal bag. I use the bag for batteries but one more would be nice for some extras. Will post some pictures later on.

Btw the phantom pics in the add is a p2. P3 is bigger bit you can still have the props on.

It beats the original hardshell by miles IMO.

Reactions: cocoamedia
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG
image6.JPG
image7.JPG
image8.JPG
image9.JPG
image10.JPG

In the first picture it looks like you cant have the props on but its the angle of my camera that creates that effect. You can have the props on and without any hazzle what so ever.

And as you can see i have two setups with filters, ipad, 3 setups of props, surfer style range extender, fpv goggles, some tools , manual and permits and two different setups (ipad and iphone) of "sunscreens". I also have the charger in there but i never ever use it in the field.

I could easily have 5 batteries (one in the copter and 4 in the bag) and a bunch more useful stuff that i just havent realized is must haves :)

As a hobbyphotographer myself i love this. And the option to have the props on save time when you got those precious moments that only last for minutes or even seconds.

I use the backpack as startplatform since its flat on the backside.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocoamedia
View attachment 35031 View attachment 35032 View attachment 35033 View attachment 35034 View attachment 35035 View attachment 35036 View attachment 35037 View attachment 35038 View attachment 35039 View attachment 35040
In the first picture it looks like you cant have the props on but its the angle of my camera that creates that effect. You can have the props on and without any hazzle what so ever.

And as you can see i have two setups with filters, ipad, 3 setups of props, surfer style ranged extender, fpv goggles, some tools , manual and permits and two different setups (ipad and iphone) of "sunscreens". I also have the charger in there but i never ever use it in the field.

I could easily have 5 batteries (one in the copter and 4 in the bag) and a bunch more useful stuff that i just havent realized is must haves :)

As a hobbyphotographer myself i love this. And the option to have the props on save time when you got those precious moments that only last for minutes or even seconds.

I use the backpack as startplatform since its flat on the backside.
Thank you for taking so much time to post this I really appreciate it ;)

Np, limited (non existent) postproduction and an iphone ensured the extremely hi quality of the pics. ;-)

Old post but cant find anything online.. where would you keep a ipad pro 9.7" inside this bad its the same size as the ipad air.

Also, do you think a modded remote would fit ok in this bag?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 445

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers