Lowepro drone bag problems - bent props

Reaction score
I decided to buy a nice bag/backpack for my phantom, one that you can leave the props on. So I bought the Lowepro Droneguard CS 400

Problem is, unless the bag is flat on the ground, gravity does its thing and the drone shifts down, and hte props hit the inside edge of the bag. Now 2 of my props are warped as shown in this photo:

Lowepro phantom 3 bag

Has anyone had the same problem and/or know of any fixes to this?

Thanks!

I know you bought the bag so you wouldn't have to, but, take the props off? Maybe just those 2? I rarely transport mine with the props on, just to keep them perfect for as long as I can.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have the Microraptor Pro cases by Fuerté , both a hard case and backpack for my P3's. Really well designed. Excellent quality. I keep my props on all the time- unless taking the backpack on a plane or packing the car really tight so there might be pressure on top of the bag.
Here's a link for the P4 case Microraptor Pro Backpack designed to fit the DJI PHANTOM 4 (Tan Backpack, Black Foam)

Here's the Mfg. Custom Cases and Backpacks for DJI Crafts

Can't say enough good things about the products or customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: DennyBoBenny
Would be cool if we could get after market folding props like he mavic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're available, Kev, but the reports are they simply do not work well. Frankly, I don't understand this thread; the bag manufacturer, Lowpro, state the answer is "No". After all, removing all four props takes no more than 30 seconds. Putting that aside, it's not strong enough to use as checkin baggage and its too big for cabin baggage too. Pretty hopeless travel case for $150 IMHO. I'll stick with my $30 hardshell.

Ah that's a shame, guess I'll have to save for a mavic :p

On another note, it doesn't take that long to spin them on? In love with my DJI hardshell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4