Anyone got a good portable chair for flying?

Reaction score
Looking for a good comfortable flying chair. The field I fly at has so many cheap ripped and broken ones that there must be something better.

Any preferences to a Highback, Lowback, Sling, Recliner, Beach chair, Rocker, Stool, Directors tall, armrests or not, etc?

Reaction score
I use different chairs, a rocker, sling, zero gravity, and one with a side table. Because I am flying out in the woods or desert, any will do but being that I hand catch most of the time a table to set the rc on is the biggest addition. I can either land on the small card table or hand catch and set the remote down. The rocker is great, the zero gravity works fine but the table is the key. Kmart.com

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Why do you need a chair? When I fly my drone, I feel as if I'm flying in the air. That moment I really don't think of any chair.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
Why do you need a chair? When I fly my drone, I feel as if I'm flying in the air. That moment I really don't think of any chair.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Disabled people need to sit before falling over :) Or in my case, sit before I think :) haha

Reaction score
I tried a Stratolounger reclining chair once but it took three people to unload it and my wife wondered why it was missing from the living room. I felt like a king though plus it was too tempting to just doze off.

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

captainmilehigh

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I tried a Stratolounger reclining chair once but it took three people to unload it and my wife wondered why it was missing from the living room. I felt like a king though plus it was too tempting to just doze off.

That's why we have RTH enabled. It'll be there waiting for you when you wake up from your nap.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: RodPad and Pharm

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
rocket.JPEG flychair.jpg

Rod

Reaction score
Looking for a good comfortable flying chair. The field I fly at has so many cheap ripped and broken ones that there must be something better.

Any preferences to a Highback, Lowback, Sling, Recliner, Beach chair, Rocker, Stool, Directors tall, armrests or not, etc?
Absolutely. Get one of these. Don't scoff at the price. I've used the same one for years and years, and I'm a big guy. This stool will last forever, it's light and beautifully built. Wicked comfortable too.

Cheers

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeitz1978