Anyone Get a DJI Refund After Canceling Order?

Reaction score
I've had batteries on order from DJI dated May 17th, and still no shipping. Looks like I could order them from stocking dealers, but I know DJI takes your money at the time of order, compared to U.S. companies who only run you CC when they ship the product. If I cancel my order with DJI, I suspect they will ship the batteries to keep my money they already have.

Then I will have too many batteries, (I know that sounds impossible) based on what I wanted to spend on extra batteries.

So does anyone have proof that DJI returns your money to your CC account if you cancel an order?

I just cancelled my battery order yesterday and got the refund overnight.
I had e-mailed [email protected] to cancel and got a reply almost immediately that they would take care of it.
I paid paypal and they refunded via paypal.
If you used credit card, they should refund it to that card. Refunding via another payment method is frowned upon by card processing companies since it can be seen as fraud (taking advantage of rewards).

A cool way to keep track of credit card refunds is to log into your credit card website and see if you can set up an e-mail or text alert for when refunds are posted to your account. Really handy feature that most card companies offer.

Reactions: Stan_in_KS
I just used the online DJI chat. She said it "should ship out next week"... Do I wait or go to Amazon and get it next week? I ordered the battery on the 15th of last month from DJI.

Reactions: Stan_in_KS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav