Anyone else using the Titan setup for in your car?

Imho, voiding the warranty for an extra mile or so, doesn't seem worth the extra expense to me . But hey if that's part of your business and you need it more power to you.

I agree on new stuff, this P3P is almost 3 years old, solid as a rock since DJI stopped messing with the updates on it. Hasn't been under warranty for a long time. Won't consider doing any mod's on my Mavic or P4P until they slip past the warranty date, Mavic is getting close though, itch'in to do some mod's on it!

In my case the mod is for trees. It isn't about distance. The fact I can use the same Titan on the Mavic too, is a plus. It is normally always cold, or cool here. So being able to stay warm is important to me. I was wondering if a guy had two antennas what would happen. If you had two, you could point one north, and one south. Tie them together to feed into the amp, or controller.. Then, would you have 360 degrees going for you. Get in mind I really don't know any thing about this stuff. The drone seems to handle cold weather without much of a problem. It is keeping me warm, that is the problem. My hands get where I can't use them.

In my case the mod is for trees. It isn't about distance. The fact I can use the same Titan on the Mavic too, is a plus. It is normally always cold, or cool here. So being able to stay warm is important to me. I was wondering if a guy had two antennas what would happen. If you had two, you could point one north, and one south. Tie them together to feed into the amp, or controller.. Then, would you have 360 degrees going for you. Get in mind I really don't know any thing about this stuff. The drone seems to handle cold weather without much of a problem. It is keeping me warm, that is the problem. My hands get where I can't use them.
Same for me on the range issue. Such solid reception around trees and buildings and busy wifi areas. I'm sure it will go far away too, just not my thing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna