Anybody heard from Titan Drones lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Label was printed for it this evening but no tracking info on it yet. I have already set up plans to use someone else if need be, so I’m covered if it doesn’t show up in time.

Did they ever get back to you and explain what the delay was? You at least need a refund on your shipping charges from them.
Nope. I’m guessing they where out of stock or just out of the office because they said if they overnighted it I should get it by Friday. Well why would you have to overnight it when I ordered it days ago? This is the first time in a long long time that I have had to wait for a US based company more than a day too two days to ship something from their facility. If it shows up Saturday there’s a chance I’ll send it back and get a refund unless it is some kind of error caused by the shipper which it hasn’t been so far. On a scale of percentages their rating from me would be at this time
Customer service- 20%
Customer contact -15%
Quality of product- 70% because I do believe they do make a good product but haven’t seen it in person yet.
Price of product-90%
Shipping and handling charges- 10% way overpriced for fast shipping. Standard shipping seems reasonable tho.
After customer care- will find out.
The uas industry isn’t a big thing in the area I live in,yet, but it is starting to progress. I run into more and more people every time I’m out flying wondering what products I use and so forth. In my area I’m one of the few go to drone guys. A friend of mine and I also teach uas classes at a local collage and an after school career facility.

Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Yeah that doesn’t really look like a Friday delivery. What happened to overnighting it like you said you would?

Attachments

• 6E00488F-37B3-4B13-8739-F693A62E2A17.jpeg
    6E00488F-37B3-4B13-8739-F693A62E2A17.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 165
Placed an order with them and haven’t heard a word from them since. Didn’t seem to have a problem taking my money but hasn’t replied to emails or phone calls. Wondering if anybody has talked to them lately. Just noticed they haven’t been on here in 46 weeks.
We are here. We have been moving facilities and were one day late shipping your product out. We are very sorry and will be up and running 100% by early next week with the phones as well. I have sent you a couple emails and replied to your emails as well. The phones are being forwarded to cell phones and the mailboxes are filling up fast. Again we will have our phone server up and running as normal by early next week. Id like to make it right as it know it is frustrating so please respond to my last email and we will take care of it one way or the other.

^^^^^^^ That is TOP NOTCH customer service!!

Thank you @TitanDronesInc for stepping up and addressing this thread.

We are here. We have been moving facilities and were one day late shipping your product out. We are very sorry and will be up and running 100% by early next week with the phones as well. I have sent you a couple emails and replied to your emails as well. The phones are being forwarded to cell phones and the mailboxes are filling up fast. Again we will have our phone server up and running as normal by early next week. Id like to make it right as it know it is frustrating so please respond to my last email and we will take care of it one way or the other.

^^^^ That's what we call "The rest of the story" . . . .

I have been a customer of Titan Drones over a year now and they have gone above and beyond with their customer service. They have always delivered what they promised when they promised and answered emails even on weekends including Sunday’s. Their products are of excellent quality and have exceeded my expectations. I recommend them highly.

Reactions: BigAl07
^^^^^^^ That is TOP NOTCH customer service!!

Thank you @TitanDronesInc for stepping up and addressing this thread.

^^^^ That's what we call "The rest of the story" . . . .
That is the rest of the story. But why was that story not told in the first place and why was it never mentioned on their website ? If I would have known there may have been a delay in shipping or getting back to me I would have chosen other alternatives because I didn’t have time for a delay. They admitted to missing the delivery date by a day,which that 1 day screw up cost me a lot of money. I do appreciate the fact they want to help make things right but I do not think that is possible at this point.

That is the rest of the story. But why was that story not told in the first place and why was it never mentioned on their website ? If I would have known there may have been a delay in shipping or getting back to me I would have chosen other alternatives because I didn’t have time for a delay. They admitted to missing the delivery date by a day,which that 1 day screw up cost me a lot of money. I do appreciate the fact they want to help make things right but I do not think that is possible at this point.

The whole world doesn't revolve around you and making sure you are ready for the jobs you're bidding on.

They did the best they could during a massive move and the fact that the shipment was only delayed a single day speaks volumes. If you agreed to a job you weren't prepared for that falls solely on your shoulders and trying to make the loss of $$ fall on a supplier is very poor business IMHO. To order a product and get it shipped in just a couple of days w/o taking into account the fact they are in the middle of a company move is not bad business at all. To take this situation online and try to smear an upstanding and very highly publicly regarded company is poor business. It only makes you and your company shine in a poor light IMHO.

Part of being a professional is being prepared in every way and that includes turning down a job you're not qualified or prepared for. I've handed over more than a couple of jobs simply because I couldn't meet the demands/requirements but the good part is I still did it in a way I made a little bit of $$ without lifting a finger other than an email and a couple of phone calls. It gets easier with time and experience that's for sure.

Allen

The whole world doesn't revolve around you and making sure you are ready for the jobs you're bidding on.

They did the best they could during a massive move and the fact that the shipment was only delayed a single day speaks volumes. If you agreed to a job you weren't prepared for that falls solely on your shoulders and trying to make the loss of $$ fall on a supplier is very poor business IMHO. To order a product and get it shipped in just a couple of days w/o taking into account the fact they are in the middle of a company move is not bad business at all. To take this situation online and try to smear an upstanding and very highly publicly regarded company is poor business. It only makes you and your company shine in a poor light IMHO.

Part of being a professional is being prepared in every way and that includes turning down a job you're not qualified or prepared for. I've handed over more than a couple of jobs simply because I couldn't meet the demands/requirements but the good part is I still did it in a way I made a little bit of $$ without lifting a finger other than an email and a couple of phone calls. It gets easier with time and experience that's for sure.

Allen
And the whole world doesn’t evolve around you or Titan drones so enough with your remarks sir. A real professional company would tell their customers that things will be delayed because they are in the process of a move. Florida Drone Supply did it when they moved. How difficult is that to put on your webpage? Not very hard. Like I said in an earlier post that it is partially my fault also because I didn’t have a third controller laying around for it. So if anything Titan and I both learned something from this. I will have more spare parts laying around so I will not have to rely on any other company to come through with doing what they say they will do and I hope Titan has learned in the future to notify furture customers that there may be delays if they are in the process of moving or for any other reason. I know you are sticking up for them for the things they have done in the past for you and I can respect that. I also have a lot more respect now for Titan than I did before because he apologized and admitted he made a mistake and didn’t get it sent out on time. TO ANYONE reading this, this is not meant to be a “smear” or bashing on Titan at all. This was my experience dealing with them through a transaction that didn’t go as smoothly as possible or planned. We are all human and all of us make mistakes from time to time. Me included. A positive progress will be made in the future from here.

Since this has come to a conclusion we are going to close this thread. It's ran it's course.

If the OP or @TitanDronesInc wants to continue a discussion don't hesitate to contact anyone on staff.

*Thread Closed by request of the OP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga