Any UK caravaners fancy a sept meet up in Peak District?

Reaction score
As title says really

The site I stay at is within easy of at least 10 great flying locations with some great sunsets plus the warden is very drone friendly

Any fancy a meet up??

We've got a seasonal pitch near at a site near Bakewell but it's only 30 mins from hope valley. Just thought if anyone wanted to pencil in a weekend obviously subject to weather conditions.

This was filmed yesterday
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just got back and apparently the council added dye a couple of days ago

Here's my unedited clip. Will definitely be going back. Apparently the council added dye last week

Reactions: Bean
Good video.
I work in Buxton and Peak forest now and again, on the railway, and have flown my P3A over the cement/stone quarries that frequent the area.
I know it's an old thread but I'd be interested in meeting up in the area If you still have your drone.
Ian.

Only just seen your post Ian. Yes- still got my drone!!

Just had another awesome weekend in North Derbyshire this time.

Nice video again.
Only had my phantom about a month and only had about a dozen proper flights. I've still got a lot to learn about the video settings and how to edit and share my videos.
I was working at edale today and took my drone. It was a beautiful day but very windy even in the valley so didn't risk it. It's not like me to be patient, but i know I will get some nice flights in soon

I'm working in Hope Valley tomorrow and the weather forecast is looking good so guess what I'm going to take with me if u fancy meeting up!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers