Any UK caravaners fancy a sept meet up in Peak District?

Reaction score
As title says really

The site I stay at is within easy of at least 10 great flying locations with some great sunsets plus the warden is very drone friendly

Any fancy a meet up??

We've got a seasonal pitch near at a site near Bakewell but it's only 30 mins from hope valley. Just thought if anyone wanted to pencil in a weekend obviously subject to weather conditions.

This was filmed yesterday

Just got back and apparently the council added dye a couple of days ago

Here's my unedited clip. Will definitely be going back. Apparently the council added dye last week

Reactions: Bean
Good video.
I work in Buxton and Peak forest now and again, on the railway, and have flown my P3A over the cement/stone quarries that frequent the area.
I know it's an old thread but I'd be interested in meeting up in the area If you still have your drone.
Ian.

Only just seen your post Ian. Yes- still got my drone!!

Just had another awesome weekend in North Derbyshire this time.

Nice video again.
Only had my phantom about a month and only had about a dozen proper flights. I've still got a lot to learn about the video settings and how to edit and share my videos.
I was working at edale today and took my drone. It was a beautiful day but very windy even in the valley so didn't risk it. It's not like me to be patient, but i know I will get some nice flights in soon

I'm working in Hope Valley tomorrow and the weather forecast is looking good so guess what I'm going to take with me if u fancy meeting up!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20