any thoughts on neighbor issues?

I don't consider his request unreasonable by asking me not to fly over his home at low attitude. I takeoff and land from my property only, but reaching altitude and having a view of the neighborhood happens very quickly. My goal is maintain a good relationship with my neighbors, while still being able to enjoy my hobby. I explained to my neighbor that at some point and time someone will be flying over our homes from a great distance, and neither he nor I will know who the pilot is. So in essence, get used to it, they're not going away!

This is something that (at the moment) just does not happen in the UK. I can only hope that this is one of those occasions where the UK is NOT a few years behind the US on this.

We don't have half as much negative press over here on the matter and most people have no idea that there is a camera hanging underneath my PV2+.

Dirty Bird said:
Never had anyone act like that regarding my Phantom. Most people are more curious. If someone approaches me (for anything) acting like as ***, I just ask them to hang on a sec, start the video on my phone, point it at them so they know I'm recording, and I ask, "I'm sorry what is your name? What is the problem?" They usually calm down or leave in a hurry.

Great idea. Ill do this for sure. Thanks
At the very least itll give you guys some entertainment! Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic