Any problems after the latest Apple Ipad update?

Reaction score
Saw on my Ipad there is another update. Was wondering if anyone had down loaded it, and if any problems happened.

I updated my iPad Air 2 to 11.2.6, flew 3 batteries in my Mavic Air yesterday with no problems.

It seemed my old iPad Air did better after the updates. I flew it for the first time yesterday with the new updates. I had great distance. The screen seem to be very stable and didn't do the green flashing stuff. I'm happy.

Reactions: MBrewington
It seemed my old iPad Air did better after the updates. I flew it for the first time yesterday with the new updates. I had great distance. The screen seem to be very stable and didn't do the green flashing stuff. I'm happy.

Good to hear. Sounds like so far, it shouldn't be a problem.

IPad Pro w 11.2.6 and no Go4 issues so far.

I think there is a problem, but it's with Go4 app. Keeps crashing on me mid-flight. Yes I've updated everything possible. It crashes and won't reconnect. I have enough experience get back safely. I usually launch Litchi and can finish my flight with no other issues.

I think there is a problem, but it's with Go4 app. Keeps crashing on me mid-flight. Yes I've updated everything possible. It crashes and won't reconnect. I have enough experience get back safely. I usually launch Litchi and can finish my flight with no other issues.

Always delete the app first then redoenload instead of update. Their updates sometimes corrupt the app. I find that fresh install cleans up a lot of weirdness.

Always delete the app first then redoenload instead of update. Their updates sometimes corrupt the app. I find that fresh install cleans up a lot of weirdness.
That is my practice, if Go4 updates or the IOS updates I delete the program, reboot and reinstall Go4. Virtually all settings are stored on the drone so there are just a few settings you need to reset.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravedog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4