Any photographers around?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who owns the Phantom 2, and is a professional (or a good amateur) photographer.

Basically, we designed a new hard case for the Phantom 2 (with or without the GoPro camera), and we want to make sure the Phantom and all of the accessories fit perfectly.

Plus, and that's why we need a photographer - we want high quality pictures of the Phantom 2 in the case.

In return, we will give this case to the photographer (it's worth about $200).

Any takers?

Thanks.

may311 said:
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who owns the Phantom 2, and is a professional (or a good amateur) photographer.

Basically, we designed a new hard case for the Phantom 2 (with or without the GoPro camera), and we want to make sure the Phantom and all of the accessories fit perfectly.

Plus, and that's why we need a photographer - we want high quality pictures of the Phantom 2 in the case.

Any takers?

Thanks.

I could help you with that. I am a pro photographer with lots of experience doing product shoots. It is no longer my primary business, but something I still do well. I have top-notch equipment and lighting and a full-blown studio set up.

I have a Phantom 2, Zenmuse Gimbol, Lilliput 7" 664w monitor, spare batteries, etc. I live north of Denver.

Let me know what you think.

I'm a full time pro photog with a studio and. A p2 non vision, gopro 3+, zenmuse and fatshark fpv.

I would love to demo the case and provide photos pro bono.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, I too live north of Denver :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

may311 said:
Hi,

Any takers?

Thanks.

I'm in Dallas Tx. Have a studio, Phantom 2 non-vision, zenmuse gimbal, etc.

I am photographer in Fort Worth. I do not presently own a Phantom but ordered a Phantom 3 Pro with spare battery yesterday as soon as they were announced.

Depending upon your location should you decide to make a case for the P3 I might be interested in letting you borrow mine to take measurements and confirm fitment.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94