Any one in north Orange county CA area? That can help me activate my P3P??

Reaction score
Hey guys I need someone willing to HELP me get my darn p3p up and running, I'm in La Habra area, would really appreciate it!
Thanks
BigRobs.

Here's how I do it: 1) turn on controller; 2) turn on battery; 3) turn on GO app; 4) and then only after you have done 1, 2, and 3 do you plug the cable from the controller into your mobile device. Works for me.

He probably has not got past registration?

Rod

Hi buddie, I figure it out. The problem was the place I bought it from on Amazon sold me a refurbished one, when it was suppose to be a new one. And from the moment I turned it on it was a lemon. Anyway sent it back and got new one, and everything is great now.

Hi buddie, I figure it out. The problem was the place I bought it from on Amazon sold me a refurbished one, when it was suppose to be a new one. And from the moment I turned it on it was a lemon. Anyway sent it back and got new one, and everything is great now.
Camrise?

LOL! Yes . I'm guessing you had a bad experience with them idiot's also? They are a real bad shady so called "company".

LOL! Yes . I'm guessing you had a bad experience with them idiot's also? They are a real bad shady so called "company".
No, but when I was looking for a P3Pro they had them. Their reviews had similar stories so I didn't buy it. Did they replace it or did you get another from someone else?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94