Any Interest in a P4PRO V1 with Moverio BT-300?

Reaction score
I have a P4 PRO V1 with Moverio BT-300 that I no longer have a use for. All items are in perfect shape. One battery that is fairly new that I purchased when the other 2 got to where they wouldn't hold enough of a charge to be what I felt was reliable. I have a charging hub, backpack, and the Moverio has the Rochester optical package with the improved nose bridge, the sunglass clip ons with one that blanks out everything for watching movies and such, and the ACE headband.

Has never had even a close call as far as crashing, and I've been flying it the past couple of days to check it out. I can provide video from the camera, and video in flight if needed.

I figured there must be some folks here who still enjoy the P4, and this one is as good as it gets. Of course I'll follow up with pictures and everything else, I just didn't want to go through all that if no one is interested. I would much rather sell it here than dealing with eBay and all their fees and scammers. Judging by some of the prices I've seen here and other places, seems like $1200 would be quite a deal for someone.

Speak up if interested, other wise off to eBay she goes.

Reactions: shammel00
I have a P4 PRO V1 with Moverio BT-300 that I no longer have a use for. All items are in perfect shape. One battery that is fairly new that I purchased when the other 2 got to where they wouldn't hold enough of a charge to be what I felt was reliable. I have a charging hub, backpack, and the Moverio has the Rochester optical package with the improved nose bridge, the sunglass clip ons with one that blanks out everything for watching movies and such, and the ACE headband.

Has never had even a close call as far as crashing, and I've been flying it the past couple of days to check it out. I can provide video from the camera, and video in flight if needed.

I figured there must be some folks here who still enjoy the P4, and this one is as good as it gets. Of course I'll follow up with pictures and everything else, I just didn't want to go through all that if no one is interested. I would much rather sell it here than dealing with eBay and all their fees and scammers. Judging by some of the prices I've seen here and other places, seems like $1200 would be quite a deal for someone.

Would you consider selling the BT's separately? I also have a P4P v1.

I might be interested in the P4P if the price is right. I am about to pull the trigger on a V2 for $1200 and change. Probably happen in the next couple of days.

Not sure if the PM was directed to me, but I haven't received one. However, I've picked up a P4P with little fly time on it, so I'm no longer in the market for one. Thanks.......... Bob R.

I might be interested in the P4P if the price is right. I am about to pull the trigger on a V2 for $1200 and change. Probably happen in the next couple of days.
I should have been checking this forum, I thought I should be getting emails whenever someone replies, but I didn't get any. I just replied to a Private message from @Luminoz, and quoted him a price of $500! I know they have been going for crazy prices on eBay, probably because they are so popular, and rare. But, I'm not looking to price gouge. I have enjoyed this Phantom, but I have finally moved on to Mavics, so I'd like to see someone get some more use out of it, she still has more to give I'm sure. I still remember the first time I flew a 4 after flying 3's for so long. Wow, what a difference!

Would you consider selling the BT's separately? I also have a P4P v1.
I apologize for the delay, as you can see from my previous post I haven't been getting email notices. I can sell the glasses by themselves. I have the glasses, along with the Rochester optics kit that give you different levels of sunglass clip-ons depending on how bright the sunlight is. I also have the ACE kit, that has the strap and foam, along with more comfortable nose bridge. The Rochester kit was pricey, and the ACE kit doesn't sound like a big deal but trust me, you will want both. Let me know if you are still interested. They are in great shape.

pm sent

The Phantom is sold, but I still have the Moverio BT-300 glasses with the Rochester sunglass kit, and the Ace comfort kit for $450 plus shipping.

if I want only drone will you sell it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic