Any info on POI or weigh points for P3?

Reaction score
I'm interested in any info regarding POI or weigh points for the P3. I suspect this topic is of significance to many others as well. I'd like to request that someone make a sticky thread to keep everyone informed of any developments concerning an app that provides this functionality for the P3.

Comments?

Litchi app will have them. I believe it's in beta now. Give litchi a search.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I would love POI but at this point I would be happy if DJI would just bring back Home Lock. I use that a lot with my P2V+ and miss it on my P3. I use Course Lock but it's not as useful.

I would love POI but at this point I would be happy if DJI would just bring back Home Lock. I use that a lot with my P2V+ and miss it on my P3. I use Course Lock but it's not as useful.

I have a question on Course Lock. I use it once in awhile with my P2, but haven't tried yet with the P3. In reading the manual, it only is activated when your put the the TX in F Mode. So if I turn it on while the bird is on the ground and ready to fly, and then change to P Mode, does it keep that same orientation if you switch back to F Mode? In other words it won't reset itself, unless you hit the reset button in the app?

I have a question on Course Lock. I use it once in awhile with my P2, but haven't tried yet with the P3. In reading the manual, it only is activated when your put the the TX in F Mode. So if I turn it on while the bird is on the ground and ready to fly, and then change to P Mode, does it keep that same orientation if you switch back to F Mode? In other words it won't reset itself, unless you hit the reset button in the app?
You have to turn on Multiple Flight mode in the app before it will work

You have to turn on Multiple Flight mode in the app before it will work

Right I know that. Just wanted to know if when you enable F Mode after take off does it have the orientation it had on the ground, or does it reset to whatever direction the nose is. The P2 has the orientation at take off.

Right I know that. Just wanted to know if when you enable F Mode after take off does it have the orientation it had on the ground, or does it reset to whatever direction the nose is. The P2 has the orientation at take off.
Don't know the answer to that one-- good question:rolleyes: going to have to experiment:)

They also said Ground Station should be ready for the P3 upon it's release. They made that statement 2 months prior to the release. So it's 5 months overdue?
Picky, Picky, Picky :) Well, I guess we can't have everything at once. I would just like an update that fixes known issues and provides stability. Get the basic system working correctly before you start adding the bells and whistles.

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.