Anthem of Hometown with Air Filming

Reaction score
Good night people!

I had no time to go out to shoot, so I had to use creativity, I took some snippets of various images that I have recorded here over time, I used the anthem of my hometown, which is without copyright, and I released a video, I would Your sincere opinion, please.

Maybe the music does not please everyone, as it is the city's anthem, it is similar to a football team anthem kkkk

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I was so confused at first. I apologize. I didn't know of your city. I didn't know it was in Brazil. Curitiba is so close to the ocean, yet it is up so high. I'm sure the roads going to the ocean have some beautiful scenery. It might make for some beautiful drone videos.

I enjoyed it. I might suggest removing the black box around your commentary and have only the letters appear.

I enjoyed it. I might suggest removing the black box around your commentary and have only the letters appear.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

So these black boxes are automatically youtube, I do not know how to take it or if you have to withdraw, if you know please tell me, I already tried it and I could not :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair