Antennas

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'll let you know when I, 1.) get it (maybe next week?), 2.) get in installed.... give me a few extra days and I'll let you know. I liked it due to no bird side mods.... and the $$

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I'll let you know when I, 1.) get it (maybe next week?), 2.) get in installed.... give me a few extra days and I'll let you know. I liked it due to no bird side mods.... and the $$
I like it to from what I have seen on them but I would have to do the birdside mod
as the gimbal covers up 1 side of them and did ask about that but have had no response yet :(
Did ask the guy that started that thread about using the FPVLR ones I had and he said wrong type.
Will see how it goes with yours and just keep doing research on it !!

I got one coming in Thursday maybe this weekend I can install it and see what range I get. For the price, if I get double my distance of 1500ft I will be happy. Some folks have gotten theirs already and have gone more than 3000ft.

Highly recommend them. Using circularly polarised antennas on the bird not going to be a major issue in my opinion. Have a look - 1st flight effortless 4700 feet

Reactions: dirkclod
This is what my configuration is right now. I have my bird set to return at 2500 feet since I don't need any further distance than that. I can do this no problem, full bird control and NO lag in the video as well. Mind you I'm only 200 feet or so up, and I have tons of trees by me. I'm sure if I opened her up (software side as well ) she would go way farther. Great all in one antenna, especially for the price.

Attachments

• IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    531.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0375.JPG
    IMG_0375.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    388.8 KB · Views: 371

Recent Posts

Members online