Another wrecked bird by newbie

I would recommend to you trying the flight simulator on the DJI go app. The flight simulator gets you famailiar with flying the phantom like (P) (A) (F) modes. Its the safest & cheapest way to learn these quads first hand.
Fly safe[emoji4][emoji106]
So, I'm a new be also I've heard about that, but can't figure out how to get there in the dji go app.
Please get back to me. [email protected] thanks mister

Its in the upper right hand corner of the app,,the little cube,,,click on it and the first line is flight simulator. I take off my props on the quad, and run a fan on the engines while in the simulator.

Hey guys, just to give an update: DJI charged me 117 USD to repair. I guess I'm happy cuz it could be way worse than that.
For those who interested, here is the breakdown of their charges:

Going through DJI repair

Cheers!

Hey guys, just to give an update: DJI charged me 117 USD to repair. I guess I'm happy cuz it could be way worse than that.
For those who interested, here is the breakdown of their charges:

Going through DJI repair

Cheers!

They are actually pretty well priced in their repairs they don't aim to slug you and if you were to purchase the parts on your own I'm sure they would cost more

Although I had a motor malfunction and it was covered by warranty and I had dji care refresh they replaced mine free of charge and I still have my 2 replacement units on my care incase I do crash, I have seen a few people post pics of their phantoms in very bad shape and dji didn't change all that much for the repairs which is pretty good on their part, I personally would always recommend getting dji care refresh even if u get other insurance, the big money I drop on these things to not have it covered is crazy, even if I don't use my replacements it's peace of mind knowing that if something does happen I don't loose that money down the drain

Reactions: mastas
[emoji106][emoji106] Guess I'll have to give these a go and hope for the best!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT