Another newbie question

Reaction score
ok guys took drone out today for a spin got to about 100m altitude and then decided to bring her down so i was bringing her down then it dawn on me thats how we put the drone to sleep fully down so it got to panic a bit and just adjusted the altitude slowly down... so my question if i went all the way down on the left stick without thinking could that shut the drone down?.

Reactions: Adamborz
Good question, I haven't tried it myself. I did a little research and the answer seems to be that it would not shut down while in flight. The drone apparently can sense when it has landed. Do a little searching yourself and see what you find out. :)

ok guys took drone out today for a spin got to about 100m altitude and then decided to bring her down so i was bringing her down then it dawn on me thats how we put the drone to sleep fully down so it got to panic a bit and just adjusted the altitude slowly down... so my question if i went all the way down on the left stick without thinking could that shut the drone down?.
When I hand catch, about 5 feet AGL, moving the left stick all the way down shuts my P4A off, even if I'm barely touching it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic