Another Newb

Reaction score
Howdy y'all, just signed up...
Haven't ordered my P3A yet, it's still winter here (BC Canaduh) and I understand quads don't fly well below frizzin.
I live in a nice log house on a lake with my SuperCub on the dock out front. Life is good, but am getting anxious to try a different kind'a flying. Been reading your posts trying to answer the stuff I wonder about. Plenty of time 'till spring.
No cell service out here in the boonies so I don't own a phone or tablet yet. I was kinda surprised that I have to buy that separately. I've been told that the NVIDIA Shield is the best bang for the buck, but since our Canuck Buck isn't worth much lately, I wonder if I can get a used one. I have no use for it other than the vid on the controller. Maybe someone has a gimped one that the video still works. :)
DJI Engineers: Why the H doesn't the controller come with a video monitor!?
Prob'ly more questions in the future.
Logan

Don't have shield but I would agree from my research here, bang for the buck value, Shield is the way to go. Yes you can get a used Tablet on eBay... That's what I did when I got my iPad Air 2.

They don't come with a monitor because DJI wants to price them competitively. There are other brands that do come with a monitor built into the transmitter, Yuneec, also comes with a case.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik