Another Canadian saying Hello!

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
Another Canadian here (AB & NL) chiming in!
I am relatively new to the droning world but have had my eye on one for a while now and since a milestone Birthday was around the corner I pulled the trigger on the new hobby.
Purchased a Phantom 4 Pro Plus about 2 months back and have been totally infatuated since, but still soo much to learn. So far this has been a great place.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hello Folks,
I am relatively new to the droning world but have had my eye on one for a while now and since a milestone Birthday was around the corner I pulled the trigger on the new hobby.
Purchased a Phantom 4 Pro Plus about 2 months back and have been totally infatuated since, but still soo much to learn. So far this has been a great place.

Welcome from Quebec!

I got totally addicted in August with my P4, flew every minute the weather could allow me. Now, like most of Canadians, got to wait for those Arctic air masses to fade away...or take a spin down south.

Happy New Year as well!

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Rudder Bug
Hello Folks,
Hi, Welcome from Strathmore Ab.
Now that the deep freeze is over, it’s time to get back out there.Have fun

Hi from Calgary, AB
The cold is gone for a bit. Need to charge the batteries and see if all my versions are up to date. Been a couple of months now.
P4, iPad mini 2

Hi from Calgary, AB
The cold is gone for a bit. Need to charge the batteries and see if all my versions are up to date. Been a couple of months now.
P4, iPad mini 2
Hi, I’m going into Calgary tomorrow to motorheli to pick up some new motors for my p3s, I fried one..
yup the freeze out is over for awhile, time to get airborne again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl