Android auto update ????

Reaction score
It was simple to disable with my iPad but I can’t seem to find that option with my S6 tablet , I’d like to shut off auto app updates....

Thank you

The new Go4 app update includes a little message that pops up on the screen to let you know when you’re exceeding the limits of what your eyes have the ability to see. Not a message that you have the option of removing from your screen. Lucky for me, I have a backup mini5 that didn’t get updated and will be closely guarded.

The new Go4 app update includes a little message that pops up on the screen to let you know when you’re exceeding the limits of what your eyes have the ability to see. Not a message that you have the option of removing from your screen. Lucky for me, I have a backup mini5 that didn’t get updated and will be closely guarded.

I have the NLD Go 4 app but I still think I’m gonna get firmware update options from DJI, we’ll see, I still would like to find the box that declines auto updating

It was simple to disable with my iPad but I can’t seem to find that option with my S6 tablet , I’d like to shut off auto app updates....

Thank you
Mine in playstore.....this Samsung tab a
Screenshot_20200329-093253_Google Play Store.jpg
Screenshot_20200329-093312_Google Play Store.jpg
Screenshot_20200329-093341_Google Play Store.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj