Android app on Play Store

Reaction score
Is the DJI Pilot version same on Play Store vs DJI support/download page?
The version on DJI support/download page is 1.1.0. Can I load the latest Android version from Play Store?

So you know what the version is at DJI .. and you could go to the Google Store and see what their version is and that would answer your question .....

The newest version is on the DJI site. Last time I looked the newest version still wasn't avail in the play store. The (older version) in the play store is 40mb or so, the new one on the DJI site is 120mb or so.

I think it's the same. I download it from dji site and when on play store. It say installed on the play store so assuming both are the same

Hope we get an update like the IOS guys. Afraid to do big flights yet, :/

Why would you need any updates to the app for a flight?
The Android app has been good from day one. Fly.

It works but it's buggy. And half the options are not there.

No, it's not buggy, and all the options are there.
Verify that you have the latest version, version 1.1.0 from the DJI site.

Lol ok where's youtube stream ? Simulator ? Flight logs don't always sync. Plenty of bugs.

Lol ok where's youtube stream ? Simulator ? Flight logs don't always sync. Plenty of bugs.

So out of your list, 1 of those could be considered a bug, the flight logs not syncing.
And none of those things affect the flight of your copter.

So out of your list, 1 of those could be considered a bug, the flight logs not syncing.
And none of those things affect the flight of your copter.

Cool story bro

I think it's the same. I download it from dji site and when on play store. It say installed on the play store so assuming both are the same
Assuming is not a good policy - in this case it is quite wrong
App store version = V1.0.10
DJI version = V1.1.0
Big differences

Is the DJI Pilot version same on Play Store vs DJI support/download page?
The version on DJI support/download page is 1.1.0. Can I load the latest Android version from Play Store?

i don't know if its the case now, but the original android version I was using was 1.0.1 and then i learned that if i downloaded off the dji site it was 1.1.x. i was suspicious and tried it and yes they were different. don't know if the play store got updated with the same version but seems it would if it hasn't already by now.

We did get an update .. the IOS guys were the ones that had to wait to get it.

And now we need one to catch up to the IOS guys.

don't know if the play store got updated with the same version but seems it would if it hasn't already by now.
It's not hard to check rather than assuming ....
And guess what ... the playstore still hasn't got the updated version.
They have .. Current Version .. 1.0.10
DJI has V 1.1.0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.