Android 7.0 Nougat

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Professional. I also fly it with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Everything currently works great. Samsung wants to upgrade my android software to the new Android 7.0 Nougat. Before letting them make the upgrade I'm concerned if this upgrade will cause any problems with my Phantom 3 Professional. If there are problems, then I won't let them perform the upgrade. Does anyone know if this upgrade is compatible with DJI GO software. Thank you.

Nougat works just fine with Go and Litchi on a Galaxy Tab S2. It's what Iv'e been using for a while now.

Nougat works just fine with Go and Litchi on a Galaxy Tab S2. It's what Iv'e been using for a while now.

I was concerned since DJI replied to my original inquiry with the following, "Thank you for your concern, currently we still do not have any updates if the latest Android OS is compatible with the DJI go software.
We do recommend not upgrading first and wait for the latest update from our engineers."
Thanks for your reply and glad you haven't experienced any issues.

I was concerned since DJI replied to my original inquiry with the following, "Thank you for your concern, currently we still do not have any updates if the latest Android OS is compatible with the DJI go software.
We do recommend not upgrading first and wait for the latest update from our engineers."
Thanks for your reply and glad you haven't experienced any issues.
Whoever you talked to at DJI has no idea and I wouldn't take them seriously.
Android 7 has been around for a long time now and there's plenty of experience with it.
Nougat is fine and won't cause you any problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT