An Amazing Flight with a Question

Before you take that mind set consider this: You are way more likely to get a FINE for flying to HIGH over 400 Ft than you ever will be for flying out to far.. That is just a fact.

We fly wearing the Phantom Rain Wet Suit about 2500 to 3000 ft VLOS and you can see in the video below. Its not miles but its a great adventure none the less in a straight line out. We posted this video the other day of what a 2300 ft flight looks like .

So if you want to fly a 3000 ft circle there is no problem with that , but what you do not want to do is FLY over 400 ft that is where are all the NEGATIVE attention is;

You can have a blast with your drone and you do not have to go for miles or into the clouds to have an adventure.

I never worry about how far I fly out ever , because that is so subjective but the HEIGHT rule is serious.
I choose not to fly out any further than 3000 ft as there is a greater chance I will loose the drone ability to come back safely.

I remember when everyone said you cannot Fly in the Rain, or the Snow or the Extreme Cold , Or the extreme Heat, and the Phantom Rain Wet Suit proved that not to be True so have a blast , push the envelope and dont
go over the 400 ft height level and you will be fine.

What does get boring is always flying high< that video can get boring really fast, better to keep it low, the lower the better as long as you do not crash.

Notice how much more dramatic the video is staying low , , The truth is some of these members will try to spoil all the fun for you , and dont let that happen . COMMON SENSE goes a long way in the real world.

There a a lot of video we do not post with the Lightning in the Thunder Storms as everyone and there brother will say how UNSAFE it is. lol
I would love for the Drone to get Struck by Lightning and explode as long as I capture it on video , it would be EPIC.

If you gong to fly at night than having a Strobe light is great , but in the day , it will not provide you with a much better visual at all.

If you want to fly further out , Than Change the color of your drone to Black or Black and Red , we offer both.

Ok hopefully you will find some enjoyment in the sport and I will be waiting for the next Super Storm to come rolling in off the lake.

Approved Vendor:
Phantom Rain.org

View attachment 99730

Thanks so much for the comeback. I was starting to think that I was banished from the forum. The fact is, I think someone peed in my cornflakes the other morning and that seemed to bring out my sarcastic rant. I do apologize to all and will make sure it doesn't happen again. As a newb, I have so much to learn from all you guys here on the forum. Coming across like I did the other day is certainly not going to help me keep the access to all that information.

Thanks so much for the comeback. I was starting to think that I was banished from the forum. The fact is, I think someone peed in my cornflakes the other morning and that seemed to bring out my sarcastic rant. I do apologize to all and will make sure it doesn't happen again. As a newb, I have so much to learn from all you guys here on the forum. Coming across like I did the other day is certainly not going to help me keep the access to all that information.

That is great to hear: For all the haters and there are many , you also have those that truly will go out of there way to help. No more corn flakes for you. lol

Reactions: Bobby T

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl