An alert I have never seen

Reaction score
I am a relative beginner with about 6 months of often use flights under my belt. Today I saw an alert on the Go4 app that I have never seen before. “ GPS ALTITUDE ALERT MAX HEIGHT 496 FEET” Now I was flying at an altitude of 200’ and was out about 1000’. I was showing 14 satellite locks and the wind was about 10 MPH with heavy cloud cover. Also my max flying height is set at 395’. Anybody know what this means? Also just curious where DJI gets its wind speed info. It seems like I am always getting that red “ High wind velocity “ warning even when the winds appear well calm. Thanks and happy holidays.

I am a relative beginner with about 6 months of often use flights under my belt. Today I saw an alert on the Go4 app that I have never seen before. “ GPS ALTITUDE ALERT MAX HEIGHT 496 FEET” Now I was flying at an altitude of 200’ and was out about 1000’. I was showing 14 satellite locks and the wind was about 10 MPH with heavy cloud cover. Also my max flying height is set at 395’. Anybody know what this means? Also just curious where DJI gets its wind speed info. It seems like I am always getting that red “ High wind velocity “ warning even when the winds appear well calm. Thanks and happy holidays.
Bit unsure on gps warning at height that's new but these phantoms say the darnest things at times,wind warning could also be caused by wind and drone speed and movement,,been a issue for some who have p4 ,I had it myself where no wind and the cam goes sideways in flight,I had wind warnings with no wind,mayby imu calibration will help aNY sensor issue ,,,I get a max altitude prompt at max height but it not metion the gps part,,,gps works all the way to stratosphere to my knowing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.