Amplifier 5.8ghz input

Reaction score
Hi I just buy this model of amplifier but now I don't know wich one is the input for the signal...:(

Need help!

1532214238195.jpg

Do u know the specs on the booster. I just got a pair of rexuav boosters, from what I’ve been told from friend that flies and mods all the time you have to be very careful with boosters. You can damage your RC or burn it up. If this happens in flight you could loose your drone to a crash or flyaway.

5.8G 2W 33dBm Signal Amplifier Gain Controllable Compatible Multi FPV VTX Transmitter

Description
Working Voltage : 6V-23V
Working Frequency : 5.00 GHZ – 6.00GHZ
Max. Power Input : 27dBm(5.8G TX which in -3dBm-27dBm can use this booster directly)
Max. Transmission Power : 33dBm (2w)
Gain Adjustmeng Range : 3dB-6dB @ 5.60GHZ-5.75GHZ/5dB-8dB @ 5.75GHZ-5.85GHZ/3dB-7dB @ 5.85GHZ-6.00GHZ(if there is cooling fan, the gain will be 2dB higher,eg 5dB-8dB will be 7dB-10dB )
Weight : 40g (can remove the cooing chip to reduce the weight)
Size : 44mm*27mm*28mm

Feature
The first 5.8G signal amplifier which can adjust the gain range
Transmission power is controllable. In the case of short distance you can choose a lower transmission power to save battery life.
Small and light, only 44mm*27mm*28mm.
Transmission Power up to 2W
With double cooling chip, support long-term reliable work without cooling fan.
Built-in high performance stabilizing module, work stable in 6V-23V
Good compatibility. Compatible with all 5.8G VTX which transmission power is not more than 27dBm

5.8G 2W 33dBm Signal Amplifier Gain Controllable Compatible Multi FPV VTX Transmitter

Description
Working Voltage : 6V-23V
Working Frequency : 5.00 GHZ – 6.00GHZ
Max. Power Input : 27dBm(5.8G TX which in -3dBm-27dBm can use this booster directly)
Max. Transmission Power : 33dBm (2w)
Gain Adjustmeng Range : 3dB-6dB @ 5.60GHZ-5.75GHZ/5dB-8dB @ 5.75GHZ-5.85GHZ/3dB-7dB @ 5.85GHZ-6.00GHZ(if there is cooling fan, the gain will be 2dB higher,eg 5dB-8dB will be 7dB-10dB )
Weight : 40g (can remove the cooing chip to reduce the weight)
Size : 44mm*27mm*28mm

Feature
The first 5.8G signal amplifier which can adjust the gain range
Transmission power is controllable. In the case of short distance you can choose a lower transmission power to save battery life.
Small and light, only 44mm*27mm*28mm.
Transmission Power up to 2W
With double cooling chip, support long-term reliable work without cooling fan.
Built-in high performance stabilizing module, work stable in 6V-23V
Good compatibility. Compatible with all 5.8G VTX which transmission power is not more than 27dBm

And one more thing don’t have the magic mod thing on your RC as it won’t work

That sounds like the wrong booster, I mean it might work but the ones ive seen for phantoms that dont cause any issues are the sunhans and the rexuav. The one your talking about ive seen but they are installed on the bird side not the controller side. Is that where your booster is going on the actual aircraft?? Im not sure i would use that if thats the case

Reactions: guchino
That sounds like the wrong booster, I mean it might work but the ones ive seen for phantoms that dont cause any issues are the sunhans and the rexuav. The one your talking about ive seen but they are installed on the bird side not the controller side. Is that where your booster is going on the actual aircraft?? Im not sure i would use that if thats the case
I'm planning to put on rc not aircraft side, and there is a lot of test done with this model of booster amplifier already and works pretty good on phantom 3 standard ...i know the classic are used sunhans and rexuav...and they are good too..

The other thing to think about it is the battery time ...we can mod capacity of signal but we can't pass over the battery limitations..that there is not option for that

Ive got a cool setup on the way, got the new dbs ite2.2x antenna and rexuav boosters with battery and charger. Ive already done the clean install for the antenna wires and using some paddle antennas right now till everything comes in. Im not to focused on range but that will be nice due to battery limitations. I do want nice clear signal in my area that is heavely populated and where its not there are trees everywhere. The only thing i think ill do in addition is to add a headlight setup so i can fly at night. Still looking at the different options on that. Not sure if i want something that uses the aircrafts battery or has its own power source. Also if i do wire it into the drone id like to be able to turn the light off using one of the customize buttons on the RC.

Reactions: Rsm425
Ive got a cool setup on the way, got the new dbs ite2.2x antenna and rexuav boosters with battery and charger. Ive already done the clean install for the antenna wires and using some paddle antennas right now till everything comes in. Im not to focused on range but that will be nice due to battery limitations. I do want nice clear signal in my area that is heavely populated and where its not there are trees everywhere. The only thing i think ill do in addition is to add a headlight setup so i can fly at night. Still looking at the different options on that. Not sure if i want something that uses the aircrafts battery or has its own power source. Also if i do wire it into the drone id like to be able to turn the light off using one of the customize buttons on the RC.
Yes that my same way I already have the itelite. .04 version and I was planning to add the booster just to the 5.8ghz frequency, to powerup the signal but not finding to reach distance because we still have the battery limitation and with this physical setup you can pass the limit line of the battery..i also have the power magic apply for the 2.4ghz fpv

Do u know the specs on the booster. I just got a pair of rexuav boosters, from what I’ve been told from friend that flies and mods all the time you have to be very careful with boosters. You can damage your RC or burn it up. If this happens in flight you could loose your drone to a crash or flyaway.

I think I can testify to this. My mods had been working great, Now recently I lose signal at very close range. I've re-opened the controller several times to be sure the antenna connections are still good. When it works I can get an impressive 8000 ft. But it's become unreliable and unpredictable. I'm sure this mod has damaged something inside the controller, I just don't know what.

Thats why i was so worried about ising boosters. If you dont have an antenna hooked up and turn them on your screwed. And even if you do everything right you can still mess up or fry your RC. I did a ton a research before getting the setup i went with.

No I didn't see anybody putting amplifier on Bird side...no advantage with that ...first the only power on the bird side is your battery and in a range mod your only limitation is the battery on the bird side so is the last thing that you want to touch..

And I think its more effective on the rc side

No I didn't see anybody putting amplifier on Bird side...no advantage with that ...first the only power on the bird side is your battery and in a range mod your only limitation is the battery on the bird side so is the last thing that you want to touch..

And I think its more effective on the rc side

I should have been a little clearer on that. I haven’t seen them on phantoms, I see them on a lot of handmade drones. This dude on YouTube I follow builds drones and uses those booster connected to a camera on the bird and builds the rest of the drone off that. I have seen amps on the bird but not the one u have. So have u flown with it yet how is it. What’s the differences in range

I should have been a little clearer on that. I haven’t seen them on phantoms, I see them on a lot of handmade drones. This dude on YouTube I follow builds drones and uses those booster connected to a camera on the bird and builds the rest of the drone off that. I have seen amps on the bird but not the one u have. So have u flown with it yet how is it. What’s the differences in range
I just beginning the testing yes..seems to work fine because I just fly it around to a typical place that I ussualy do and get there with all bars on signal no problem..but I wanna do some more test

Mods almost done on my p3p got the dbs ite2.2x antenna and two rexuav 2.4hgz boosters. Also dyed my props waiting on red camo skin to arrive. Attached pics

Attachments

• 20180725_115236.jpg
    20180725_115236.jpg
    837.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 20180725_115310.jpg
    20180725_115310.jpg
    967.7 KB · Views: 572
  • 20180725_102726.jpg
    20180725_102726.jpg
    959.9 KB · Views: 551
Reactions: omardottin
Mods almost done on my p3p got the dbs ite2.2x antenna and two rexuav 2.4hgz boosters. Also dyed my props waiting on red camo skin to arrive. Attached pics

Cool what paint did you use please brand etc and is it ok to paint them been thinking of this for a bit now

Cool what paint did you use please brand etc and is it ok to paint them been thinking of this for a bit now[/QUOTE

I used rit dye, they sell it at hobby stores like michaels. He heat water up till just about boil and add the dye and the props. The longer is sits the darker they get. If u do black or red do over nite or you will get gray and pink. Doesn't harm the props or add any weight to them so they stay balanced. The dye get absorbed by the plastic so the color wont come off. Great way to get colored dji props and u dont have to get cheap knock offs that are out of balance and dont fly right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.